CHAPTER 15

Both of them widened their eyes and turned towards the door and sighed seeing it's locked...

Shesha: door lock la dhan irukku..

Akash: mm...

Suddenly they heard sound of sanju from outside..

Sanju: dei kadhava mooditu enna da pandringa? College ku time aachu da.. kadhava thoranga da...

Shesha tried to getup but stop seeing akash looking at her with pout...

Shesha: kelambitu irukkom nee keela po.. naanga varom...

Shesha signalled akash to continue... akash continued to move his his fingers inside her....

Sanju: enna da pandringa apdi? Kadhava kooda thorakama ulla irundhu sound kudukuringa?

Akash started to move his fingers fastly making Shesha closed her mouth & stop from moaning loudly...

Sanju: dei enna da pandringa?

Shesha : dei poda varom... Neram kaalam theriyaama..

Akash Giggled & shesha glared at him playfully...  She pulled him towards her & kissed him & moved her hand in his length... He groaned against her lips and started to finger her fastly..

Both of them released at same time & groaned loudly...

Sanju started to bang the door...

Sanju: dei mama .. en yakka va velila vidu da.. en akka va ennada pandra? Dei...

Akash: sheshu.. college ku time aachu pola..

Shesha nodded her head and tried to stand but akash lifted her making her squeal..

Shesha: akash..

Akash smiled at her and went to bathroom... Both of them showered and got ready for college and came downstairs ..

Sanju , dhruv and Rosy was sitting in bakery and looking at them with furrowed eyebrows,

Sanju : dei enda da Ivlo neram? Apdi enna dhaanda paninga?

Akash Blushed and looked down... Sanju furrowed his eyebrows looked at him...

Sanju mv: ivan edhukku vetka padran? Oruvela... Chi..chi.. ivan kolandha pullayachey.. apdilaam edhum panirkka matan.. irundhaalu Ivana namba mudiyadhu...

Rosy raised her eyebrow at shesha who blushed slightly... Rosy smiled and winked at her.. dhruv noticed this conversation & twisted his lips in disgust &  rolled his eyes...

Sanju leaned towards dhruv and whispered,

Sanju: anna namma illadha gap la.. Inga edho nadandhurukku ney...

Dhruv: theriyudhu mooditu iru.. ellam vidhi... Thatha Chellam ah poita onnum sollavum mudiyala...

Sanju: appa unmailaye edho nadandhurukka? Indha dhadiyan ah?

Dhruv: dei dei avasara padadha.. Avan kolandha..  un akka dha edhachu pannirppa.. sariyana kd..

Sanju: ahm. En yakka paavam.. ivandhaan edhachu paniruppan...

Shesha: dei ennada Anga kusu kusu..
College ku time aachu kelambalam.. inikku pt irukku..

Rosy, Sanju & akash groaned in annoyance..  they reached college and went to their respective classrooms..

________

Delia was checking her nails in ladies bathroom... Her friends look at her in fear..

friend 1: aai venam di..  Avanga ta theva illama modhi namma dhaandi mookadi padrom.. adhuvum nee potrukka plan laa too much.. di... Paavam di akash... Vitralaam di..