CHAPTER 2

NEXT MORNING,

shesha was sleeping peacefully in her bed but woke up hearing a blasting music from her brother's room..

She closed her ears by her pillow but sound was tearing her ear drum.. so she stromed out from her room to her brother room which is next to hers..

She kicked the door open & saw her dancing with towel for song.. jumbalakka jumbalakka song...

He shaking his bum & vibing for the song... Shesha got angry and marched towards him and kicked his bum & switched off the speaker..

He fell on the bed with shouting,

"Ayyayo.. yaana midhichuruchu..."

He turned towards her and saw her standing there with oversized shirt with hands on her hips... Looking at him with raised eyebrows...

 Looking at him with raised eyebrows

Sanjay aka sanju

"Edhukku ka ippo enna odhacha?"

Shesha: eruma maadu... Kaalailaye kaadhu kiliyira maari ipdi sathama paatu kettutu irukka .. unakku enna rendu speaker um damaram aagirucha?

Sanju pouted at her & stood from his bed...

Sanju: vaayala sollirkalamla ka... Valikkudhu...

Shesha smiled at him... She couldn't mad at her Even she wanted to at sometime... he's too cute for that..

Shesha: sari .. sari . Edhukku ipdi kaalailaye ipdi arayum korayuma aaditu irukka?

Sanju: yakka marandhutiya? Inikku namakku first day college uh..

Shesha placed her hands on her head...

Shesha: ayyayo... Naa akash ah vera pick up pannanumey..

Hearing this Sanju rolled his eyes...

Sanju: unakku un muttakosu dha mukkiyam.. enna laa kanukku theriyavey theriyadhu...

Shesha smiled at him sheepishly,

Sanju: sakikala... Seekiram poi kelambu illa druv anna vandhuruvaru..

Shesha: idho ipovey pora...

Sanju: ah apram oru vishayam..  ipdi maamz shirt oda suththadha un overprotective anna paathanu vai.. avlodhaa...

Shesha: ahm.ah... Naa paathukaran..

With that she went to her room and got refreshed and got ready for her first day of college...

She rushed downstairs following by Sanju...

Shesha: mom.. dad.. bye...

Saya: aai .... Saaptu podi...

Shesha: time aachu enakku akash senju vachurupaan...

Sanju: naanum angaye nalla saapadu saaptukara... Bye..