CHAPTER 12

Shesha & sanju reached their home only to hear vessels breaking sound from kitchen Along with ramblings of their mother...

Both of them look at each other and rolled their eyes... Dhruv was sitting in sofa Along with rosy who is sitting inbetween his legs and sleeping on his chest...

Sanju: dei anna unakku konjam Kooda koocham illaila... Nadu hall la epdi da utkaandhurukka? Polandhukittu..

Dhruv looked at Sanju with bored expression,

Sanju: annanu akkavum ipdi aniyayam pandringa da... Anga ennada na oru Burj khalifa en yakka va en kannu munnadiye kaiyya pidichu Avan roomku iluthutu poraan... Inga vandhu paatha nee ennada na Rosy darling ah edho 6 months baby maari nenjula pottu thaalatitu irukka .. aniyayam pandringa da... Apdiye paththitu eriyudhu da enakku.. 

Dhruv: unakku edhukku da vaiyru eriyudhu... Ivlo pesuravan unakku oru aala ready panikka..

Sanju: enakku indha naara polappu venam pa .. chaik .. idhellam namakku set aagadhu...

Shesha: adhaan set aagadhula.. apram edhukku da ipdi polambitu irukka?

Sanju: adhu vali vera department.,

Suddenly saya came out of kitchen and saw Sanju & shesha...

Saya: vaanga da ... Enna ivlo nerama veetuku varakku?

Shesha: illa maa bakery la inikku konjam customer jasthi adhaan late aagiruchu...

Saya: veetla oru vela seyya maatra aana Anga poi ella velayum seiyyura. Yendi?

Shesha: pinna? Un purusha panakaran so nee jolly ah irundhuta... Aana akash epdiya? Future la un ponnula irundhu un perppa pullainga varaikkum ellarukkum enga bakery dha soru poda podhu. .

Dhruv shook his head & smiled at shesha ..  he knows his sis.. she is the woman of her words... when she first saw akash she told him that she  wanted to stay with him for all of her life...

At that time everyone thought it was the silly infatuation but she proved them wrong... She's with him for almost 6 years now ...

Dhruv knows that she always sneaked behind his back to spend night with akash... At first he was hesitant but she trust akash more than his sister...

He is a kid by heart... He doesn't open up to anyone except shesha... In these years shesha became akash's best friend, his mother, his teacher, his companion, his lover his everything...

Akash couldn't stay a day without seeing his sheshu... He clearly remember that day she was studying 11 grade...  she got fever and had to stay in bed for 2 days... That was the first time dhruv saw akash broken... too broken...

He came to shesha room and stayed with her.. he didn't even sleep or eat anything for 2 days until shesha opened her eyes and speak with him...

That's when we are all released how much he loves her... Even though he doesn't understand somethings... It's not problem...

He is not brave enough but it doesn't matter when we are with him... For him shesha learned fighting to protect him at any situation... Like I want to do with my rosy....

Dhruv felt a slight kiss on his chest.. he looked down & saw rosy sleeping peacefully in his chest and drooling over him.. 

He chuckled and Hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.. everyone knows his love for Rosy darling except her... she's thinking that dhruv Just protect her because she's the daughter of his aunt...

Dhruv caressed Rosy's face with his fingers & whispered,

Dhruv: eppo dhaandi nee enna purinjukka pora? Naa un mela Evlo aasa vachurukka theriyuma? Aana nee dha enna Kanda edho boothatha paatha maari odura..