CHAPTER 21

Shesha: AKASH....

She looked around for him and saw two of the goons dragging him away to inside a nearby forest...

She tried to go near them but someone hold her neck from her back... She grabbed that man's middle finger & broke making him loose his grip on her.. she turned around and kicked that man's chest hardly making him cough blood and fell down..

She took gun & started to run behind those two goons who dragging akash to forest...

Shesha: akash... Avana vidunga da...

They reached a small field & tied akash to tree & stood before him...

sheshu glared at those men & raised her gun to shoot them but stopped seeing one of those men placed a knife on akash's throat..

shesha: mariyadhaya avana vitrunga... illa... vaalkka mulukka varutha padra maari edhachu senjuruvan..

goon1: edho rendu pera adichita manasula periya vijaya shanthi nu ninappa papa...

shesha: mudinja enta modhi paaru da ... aambala dhana nee? enna thokkadichutu en bawa va inga irundhu kootitu po... mark my words... indha forest la irundhu neenga yaaru uyiroda velila poga maatinga..

goon2: idaho paaru da papa nalla poochi kaatudhu... indha papa enga boss nee venumnu solirkaru adhanala dha unna vittu vachurukom ilaa..

shesha: illaina enna pudunguva? unna enna pudunga mudiyumo pudunga naanum paakaran..

goon3: eei... aal theriyama vaaya vidatha apram avlotha..

shesha : unakku sethuthan solra... mudinja enta modhi jeichutu uyiroda irundhingana avana enna venalum pannunga...

goon1: vonaa papa... romba pesura nee..

shesha: enna ponnuta thothuruvom nu bayama?

goon2: unna paathu engalukku bayama? sari paatharlaam ... unakku inikku neram sarilaa..

with that they started laugh... akash was still struggling to release himself...

akash: sheshu nee po ... Nee mudhalla Inga irundhu po..

Shesha tried to go near akash but stopped seeing that goon stood before him...

Goon2 : papa ippavum solra.. Ivana kolla solli dha enakku order Veena naduvula vandhu nee maatikkadha... Chamaththu papa va ... Poi car la utkaarunga...

When she didn't listen to them and moved again towards akash... One of the goons grabbed her throat and punched her face..

she wiped blood in her low lips and Glared at him & twisted his hands and kicked in his manhood.. he fell down and curled his body in pain..
.
Shesha: adi na ipdi irukkanum..

Everyone step back in fear seeing her..

They started to attack her in all directions making her block them easily....

Suddenly gun shot sound heard they turned towards the sound and saw,

Akash standing there with gun in his hands and he shot one of the goons...

Shesha looked at akash with wide eyes and open mouth in shock...  When akash turned towards her with gun & shot... She widened her eyes more but the bullet is pierced through the head of goon who is tried to attack shesha from behind...

Akash: mariyadhaya en sheshu kitta irundhu thalli ponga .. illa .

Goon: illa? Enna pannuva?

Akash turned towards him and shot his foot... Making others step back in fear...

Shesha Smirked at them mockingly and went near akash and hugged him by his waist and buried her face in his chest...

Suddenly some men entered there & captured all the goons... But Akash didn't down his hand & still pointing his gun at them...

Akash only let his hands down when he saw panicked druv & Sanju..

Both of them ran towards shesha and akash and hugged them...

They started to check them for any injury when druv saw bruises on akash &  a little blood near shesha's mouth.. his temper reached it's peak...
He started to shake in anger..

Suddenly a pair of arms encircled around his torso .. he looked down & saw rosy.. he felt another hand on other side & turned to see it's shesha...

Rosy: kovapadadha mama.. bayama irukku..

Shesha: it's not the time or place anna.. calm down...

She turned towards her guards and ordered them,

Shesha : lock them in dark cell.. kattipottu sattayala adinga...aana uyir poga koodadhu.. Naa vandhu enna pandradhu nu solra...

They Nodded at shesha's order & nodded their heads and dragged all of the goons from there...

Shesha turned towards akash who is breathing heavily... She ran towards him and jumped on him and hugged him tightly...

He left his gun and hugged her & started to cry in her neck... She patted his back to calm him down...

Shesha: sh...sh... Don't cry Bawa...

Akash: i thought.. i thought...

Shesha: sh...onnula I am okay... You are okay.. we are okay..

Akash cupped her face and saw bruises and a little blood on her face and started to cry more...

Shesha: onnula da ... Alakoodadhu...

Akash peppered her face with kisses and finally crashed his lips on hers..

They heard a yuck sound in background but they didn't mind and continued to kiss...

They stopped kissing only their lungs burned for oxygen..

 Sanju: eww..  yow mama aniyayam pandra ya.. indha ranakalathulayum ivanukku Umma kekkudhu...

Shesha saw dhruv closing Rosy's eyes and turned their back towards them... Akash Hugged her from behind and buried his face in her neck..

Sanju: ayyo .. ivanuga en vayitheruchala kottikirannugaley..

Druv: sari veetuku poi pesikkalam vaanga..

Everyone nodded their heads and turned to leave but suddenly they heard a gun shot sound and they turned around and saw akash covering shesha & his eyes rolling back ... 

Shesha: akash akash ennachu?

Suddenly he fell down & everyone rushed towards him and tried to wake him up..

When sanju touched akash back... He saw his fingers covered with blood....

Akash lost consciousness making Shesha shout his name

Shesha: AAKASH