"H-He had none," Jen revealed, scratching her head.

"WHAT?!" Moon shouted out, causing Yuri to wake up from his slumber.

"Could you SHUT UP?!" He exclaimed, silencing the room. "Didn't you know that someone was sleeping on the floor?!"

"Now I can't go back to sleep because of you," Yuri said as he yawned. "So, what's the fucking problem?"

There was a brief moment of silence in the room until Moon spoke, "Jen said that you don't have any mana. Is that true?"

"Yes, I don't have any," he clarified. "I wasn't born with it, end of story."

"B-But how?" Moon questioned.

"It's a mystery to me as well," He said, standing up from the floor and heading towards the door. "Well, I've now seen Jen fine and well, so I'll be taking my leave."

He turned the knob and opened the door. "See you around, ladies." He closed the door behind him after.

----------------

Ground Floor

"What the fuck is this?!" He exclaimed, looking at the front gate of the hospital.

The building was surrounded by a swarm of reporters and media personnel, all trying to get inside. Thankfully, the guards and adventurers on duty were successfully holding them back.

"I'm gonna need a few questions from the girls," he said as he entered an elevator, heading back up to Jen's room.

----------------

Room 564

"Do you think we should report him to one of the guilds?" Jen asked Moon.

"I'm not sure," Moon replied. "He might be already registered--"

The door suddenly bursts opened with Yuri storming in the room. "Hey guys, what's with the damn paparazzi outside?!"

"What do you mean?" A confused Moon asked him.

Yuri let out a sigh. "There's a crowd right outside the gate. It looked like there are reporters among them."

...

There was a brief pause of silence in the room.

"Jen, please don't tell me..." Yuri turned to her, staring straight at her orange-colored eyes.

"They probably came for me," Jen said with a sigh.

"Fuck," Yuri muttered under his breath. "Are you an adventurer? If so, then what's your rank?"

"I'm an adventurer, yes," she replied. "And I'm... an [S] rank."

...

There was a long pause of silence in the room.

'S RANK?! THE MAX?! AND I SENT HER TO THIS PLACE?!'

Yuri's heart sank at the realization that Jen's high ranking would put him in danger. He imagined being fought over by powerful guilds or forced to join the wrong side.

Jen became shocked at his reaction. "You didn't know?! Gosh, where did you even come from?!"

"I-I might actually have to run away from here," Yuri said with concern on his face.

"Alright, let's put that in the corner for now," he continued. "Now girls, are you celebrities here?"

He received a giggle from Jen due to his question. "This guy really doesn't know what's happening at the capital-"