Chapter 39

Harry's POV-
Papa, Fred, George and I are split between groups so that we could all picture where we needed to go: me with Tom, my parents together with Bellatrix, Fred and George with Narcissa and Lucius. I picture the sign and Tom apperates us there. The others appear around the same time.
"This way," Papa says, nodding in the direction of the previously abandoned building. Tom and Bella go ahead and make sure there are no traps around the building. When they come back, they say that the ones there had been were easy to overcome. We trail behind them, making sure to keep out of sight of the windows. When we go around the side, we see the wall from the spell. 
"In there," Fred whispers, nodding to the building.  We hear a scream from inside,  causing everyone to pull out their wands. 
"Bombarda maxima!" Bellatrix yells, causing bricks to fly everywhere. Inside the room is Dumbledore, standing over Draco, holding a bloody knife. There's blood all over both of them, and the walls. On the floor is a pale body with long, matted ginger hair. Dumbledore pulls Draco up from the neck of his shirt and grips him tight, a knife to his throat.
"Let him go!" Fred and George growls.
"I don't think so."
"What do you want, Albus?" Tom asks. 
"You have taken everything from me! My fame! My job! MY CHOSEN ON!"
"You stole him from me. You stole my family, my best friend, my life. So don't you dare say we stole from you, because you stole everything you think you had, and ruined so many lives in the process," Dad tells him coldly, interlinking his hands with Papa, refusing to look down at the dead woman, "you started losing your Grindewald fame, having broken your own family, you had to break others to raise yourself up again."
"What's your plan here? I have the advantage last I checked. I have the Malfoy spawn and I have killed the only other idiot on your team who was on the inside."
I grit my teeth, opening my wings.
"Oh kid, you think that will intimidate?"
Papa follows suit, his wings much larger then mine. I can see the hurt in his eyes as he's finally looked down at the dead woman. His eyes glow and fire surrounds us and Dumbledore. Seeing the fear in my best friend's eyes, and the look on Papa's face when he looks at the woman I believed to be my mother my entire life, the ground shakes.
"Let him go!" I yell, air turning hard around me, blowing into the old man. His grip around Draco tightens, but I can see his will breaking. 

Suddenly, two wolves bite his ankles and he screams in pain, letting Draco go. He falls to the floor and tries to stumble to his parents. Narcissa runs to him and pulls him into a hug, protecting him. The two wolves snuggle into him, before standing guard.
"Crucio," I mutter and I hear Bellatrix do the same. Dumbledore starts writhing in invisible pain. Draco's aunt stalks towards him and picked him up by the hair, picking up the knife he had discarded.
"You should have known one thing, darling," she hissed, "Us Blacks are wild. You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. And believe me, we're crazy."
She cuts open both of his upper arms and throws him back on the floor. Brutally taking his wrist, she carves the word "lestrange" into his arm, and I smile. Dad steps on his already injured ankle.  The fire gets closer to the old man, burning the skin on his arm and chest. I know it's not me, so I look at Papa and see his pain and anger, immediately knowing that it's him. Walking over to Dumbledore, the other two back off. He no longer as the pain of the crucios or fire, but his external injuries mean he is still in pain. I point my wand at him and I see him in fear and pain, expecting me to cast a spell to kill him. I look into his eyes and  put my wand back into my pocket.
"I am better then you. Remember that," I tell him, a certain bite to my voice. Turning away to walk back and hold Tom's hand.
"Well done," he mutters to me and I smile.
"I also want him to rot in Azkaban for the rest of his life," I reply. He kisses my forehead and I tell him to call his auror friend who can lock Dumblefuck away for life. 

I can see my parents standing over Lily, holding eachother. Dad's in tears and Papa's not far off. 
"If we'd been quicker. If I had been better," he mutters and dad rubs his shoulder.
"This isn't just on you, Jamie."
"She died protecting me," Draco told them, and they look over to him, still in his parents arms, his boyfriends (now human) holding his hands. "He was coming for me with a knife, and she pushed me out the way. She's been helping me since I was taken."
"That was Lily for you. She always cared for others," Dad told him, and he nodded.
"We will give her a proper burial Severus, just as she deserves."
"Thank you."
Dad puts his cloak over her body, kissing her hand, before letting her go. Papa and him stay there until Tom's team do a clean up, walking away only when she is taken by the mortician.