Chapter 34

AN- Hey fuckers, guess who decided to show up. Has it been six months? Yes. Will this be crap? Probably. Oh well. It's the end of term. I'm tired. 👍
Happy Pride! 🏳️‍🌈💙💜💗

Hadrian's POV-
The train back to Hogwarts was somewhat... Eventful. Of course I had the terrible trio try to become my friend. Which I declined for the seven millionth time. Their surprisingly determined. Probably because of fame and favours from our esteemed headmaster. We were going through this valley when, for only the second time in my time at Hogwarts. Thankfully, this time there were no screaming women in my head, so it wasn't dementors. We felt the train shake and a black blur of mist went throigh the corridor. I looked up at Tom and he was smiling, although a little confused.
"I forgot this was today."
"What was?"
"Just putting Dumbledore on edge. Showing we can get to his terf. Don't worry about it, no one should be hurt. We'll be moving again momentarily. And if anyone asks, we know nothing." he addresses the other three in our compartment. They nod. Then we start moving maybe twenty minutes later. We are deeply engaged in a conversation about whether or not History of Magic is really necessary, when the pain in my backside comes back.
"What did they do?"
"Hello again Granger. What did who do?" "
"You know what we're talking about Harry. That black mist. It's the deatheaters. I was asking your “boyfriend“ here. I bet he's spun you all sorts of lies."
"I have no idea what your talking about. I saw what you say was a deatheater, but I don't know why you think I would know what that was."
"Because Riddle we know you're their leader. We're not idiots. Ginny saw you. You almost killed her."
"Their leader! I'm appalled."
"I don't get why you hang out with them Harry. Malfoy's father's a death eater, he probably is too. And you're leaning on the dark lord. You know this."
"Why can't you just leave us alone!? If you were truly my friends, you would be happy that I'm happy. Just leave me alone," I burst out.
"Fine. But don't come running back when you realise that they tricked you and hurt you."
"Also, Mum says not to come home if you're both going to date the same Malfoy BOY," Ginny says to Fred and George before the three leave. The ginger twins lean into Draco. They look upset, but aren't showing it hugely.
"I'm sorry guys," I say lamely, not really knowing what to say.
"It's fine-"
"She's not our-."
"Real mum-."
"Anyway."
"We'll get your dad back. All your parents, actually."
"Thanks, Harry."
"You're the closest things I have to brothers. I'm not letting Dumbledore ruin your life."