Chapter 15

Harry's POV -
"Draco, Tom, we need your help," I say as I walk into the dormitory.
"Who is we?" Tom asks.
"Me and my dad. We need your help to look around the dungeons for James Potter."
"Sure, we'll help," Draco says.
"Great, tomorrow is the weekend, we can start then. Dad has a teachers meeting, so he won't be around until 11."
"Come on, we'll need some sleep if we're going to be searching the dungeons tomorrow," Tom tells both me and Draco.

The next day
We are at breakfast, when Weasel and know-it-all comes up to us. "Hey, Harry, we wondered if you wanted to spend the day with us," the bushy haired girl says, confidently.
"What don't you get? We're not friends," I reply.
"Mate, what's wrong with you?" Ronald asked.
"He's not your mate," Tom stated, "C'mon Harry, Draco, we have things to do."

Time Skip to 11am
We have been looking around Hogwarts for a few hours. I used the Marauders map, even though I knew I wouldn't see his name. It was useful in avoiding my ex-friends and Dumbles though. We meet dad at the entrance to the Slytherin Common room. "We need to search the dungeons, it's the only place we haven't looked," I say.
"I know a way to get to the actual Hogwarts dungeons. It's through here," Tom states. We walk over to a snake emblem on the wall in the corner of the room. We were out of sight if anyone were to walk by, due to it being so dark. "Lead us to the dungeons," my mate said in parseltoungue.