Chapter 35

AN- Look guys, another update! The author decided to update for the first time in 6 months. Merry Christmas.

Hadrian's POV-
Stupid Dumbledore and his stupid plans. Draco's missing, and by missing I mean actually gone without a trace. The twins have been angrily pacing my bedroom for the past hour. Fred's currently in wolf form, sniffing at his mate's bed and whining. Tom apperates back from Malfoy Manor I grip his wrist so I don't punch the wall again.
"Lucius has been notified. He is calling an emergency meeting of the school board to have Dumbledore removed. Even if they don't believe him to be the abductor, he still let it happen."
"We'll kill him for this," George growls from where he's pacing.
"I'll always help," I tell him, "you're not the only one with a score to settle."
"Harry, your fangs," my boyfriend tells me, kissing the back of my neck. I turn to the mirror and see large, sharp teeth protruding from my gums.
"Sorry."
"No need to apologise, darling."

Dumbledore's POV-
The door to my office bursts open. Malfoy and some of the others on the board storm in, Minerva behind them.
"Albus Dumbledore, you are hereby fired as headmaster of Hogwarts."
"Excuse me? I think there's been a misunderstanding."
"One if your students has gone missing in your care. "
"Had that been brought to my attention..."
"Students have been put in danger at this school for years. This is the final straw. You shall be replaced by Minerva McGonagal, a teacher you had no business firing."
"But-"
"It's over Albus," Lucius told him, before whispering into his ear, "I know you took my son, and when I find him you are dead."
"You will regret this, you will all regret this!"
"Albus, you have three hours to leave the school grounds."
"The dark Lord is coming, and you will all want these students under my protection."
"When my son was a first year, you put him, along with three other students in a dangerous forest, so dangerous students were not to enter, as detention. The following year, it did not take multiple petrification, but a student being taken for you to even consider closing the school. You have kept multiple dangerous animals on school ground, as well as dementors. I think we all feel safer for Minerva protecting these children."

These people are idiots. I am the only thing protecting the world from Voldemort. Minerva is to scared to use these children to help fight. We don't have enough soldiers without them, and no war is fought without casualties. The greater good needs a victory, their deaths would be remembered. I throw clothing angrily into my bag. They will regret this. Only then, it will be to late.