Thirty-Seven - Claiming Her Back (Part 3)

Comincia dall'inizio

He said, looking miserably.

Taehyung: "I was a coward I know. I didn't have the courage to explain to you what was about to happen because even I was not ready." He explained.

Taehyung: "Dad did not want me to have any distractions and so he made sure to cut all my communications with you. I tried to negotiate, Ji. You won't believe but I tried."

He was in distress.

Taehyung: "You know my dad right? He controls everything and I didn't had the power to go against him at the time." He sigh.

Taehyung: "All I can do is to arrange for people to look after you. When I learned that you left my place I made sure that you can find a place right away. I knew that you don't want to be a burden to your mom that's why you find a place on your own." He started explaining.

Taehyung: "You really liked this place, right? But you were worried that it will cost you so much so I had to arrange everything. You were surprised that you got this place at a low price with flexible terms. You were even confused that the old lady who lives next to you is treating you so kindly and always offers her help to look after our son without anything in return. Ji, the old lady next door is the same person who took care of me when I was a child. I had to get her here to have someone accompany you."

Jisoo was shocked. She was speechless. She's not ready for this confession.

Taehyung: "Then you got a job from the school, you wondered how you get a job so easily even without a background. The owner of that school is my uncle." He continued.

Taehyung: "I can go on with everything that I had to do to make sure that you are in a good place but it's not important anymore. I did those not because you can't live alone but I had to do it to put my heart at ease. I had to do everything to support you without you knowing it. I knew that I hurt you and telling you these is not enough to make things right."

From looking at him to looking away. It's hard for her to comprehend what he just said.

Jisoo was breathing heavily. She can't seem to process what she just heard.

"So he knows everything? All the good things that happened to me these years was because of him?" Her mind is caught up with a lot of thoughts.

Jisoo: "You knew everything? Then why? Why didn't you just reached out me instead? Why Taehyung?" She questioned him with tears falling down her cheeks.

Taehyung: "Baby, I just can't. My dad.." He sighs deeply.

Taehyung: "I had to abide by his terms, babe. It was not easy. I had to take a risk to find ways to make sure that you and our baby is okay. That's all that I could do since I cannot be physically with you, love."

Jisoo was stunned. Hearing all these makes her dizzy.

Taehyung slowly walked towards her and gently held her face.

Taehyung: "But I'm here now. I'm back and no one can separate us again." He said, looking at her lovingly.

He wiped her tears and then said.

Taehyung: "Let's start over, okay? You still love me, right?"