𝟏) 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟

ACT 01

"Good afternoon every troll, as your class representative I have come to announce this year's play!" Poppy eagerly took out the flyer, reading it lively word for word, "Beauty & the Beast

"Good afternoon every troll, as your class representative I have come to announce this year's play!" Poppy eagerly took out the flyer, reading it lively word for word, "Beauty & the Beast. Auditions will be held in the auditorium on Friday after school. Please be advised: Snacks will be provided and All who participate will receive extra credit." 

She held the flyer below her face. Startled by a crowd of trolls, Poppy lost her balance and fell backward. That is until Creek quickly caught her fall. 

"Whoah there. You alright, Princess?" 

Poppy's eyes lit up as she gleamed into Creek's eyes.

Starstruck she spoke, "Y-Yeah. Thanks a lot, dude." Bridget nudged her shoulder to Poppy, "So Creek, Are you planning to join the play?" Poppy curiously turned in his direction."Yeah actually, I think I might aim for the role of the Beast." Bridget whispered into Poppy's ear, "This is a sign, Poppy!"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Ugh, He thinks he's such a smooth talker with that beautiful luscious hair, and those deep dark mysterious eyes," Branch mumbled under his breath. He scribbled in frustration on a piece of looseleaf paper. "Don't be ridiculous, Branch. You have just as equal of a shot as Creek does for the Prince role," Biggie commented as he struggled to bite out of his cold hot pockets.

Branch sighed, "It's not like that, Biggie. I just have this gut-"Branch was interrupted by a nudge on his head from the monster himself, "Branch, Hey buddy!" His eyes widened, and grinding his teeth he slowly let out a heated chant, "Creek."

Creek stretched as he spoke, "Aw, You know: Your aura always seems so gloomy." Branch's eyebrows arched even further. "I'm happy to give out free yoga lessons if you wish to loosen up those eery crinkles of yours, Branch." Creek took a seat on the edge of Branch's desk...causing it to shake a bit.

"I wouldn't recommend that if I were you," Branch piled his books. "I'm going to return these books to the library." He turned to Poppy and in a soft voice, mouthed, "Mind companying me, Popifer?" Without hesitation, Poppy agreed, "Of Course, Branchifer!"

"Ah, Don't leave me just yet," Creek jumped onto Branch, causing him to drop all his books and a little something extra (a paper). 

"Hug time!" 

Branch tried to escape until the grudges got stronger...Poppy joined in. Biggie joined in. Guy Diamond, Smidge, and Cooper soon followed.