20

Blair

Later in the evening everyone was over for dinner and to stay the night. To say I was surprised about the amount of presents would be an understatement: I was in awe. Though I protested, they got us all gifts including me. This would be the first time in a long time I had actual presents. Though I kept telling them to return it, I didn't want them to. I was actually excited.

Ashton told me he had the whole Santa thing figured out, so the stuff I bought for my brothers would have to be from me to them. I protested, knowing playing Santa was annoying, but he wouldn't budge. I eventually dropped it knowing I wouldn't win the argument.

"Alright, come on, time to go to bed," Ashton picked up Max, then Tommy. Both bursted out laughing as they laid their heads on his shoulders.

"Daddy, we're not tired," Tommy said.

"You're not?" Ashton asked and they shook their hands. "But if you're up too late, Santa won't come,"

"Bedtime," Max decided and Tommy agreed. Ashton had let them open a present earlier and they each got a stuffed animal from Crystal. I also opened a present and got some skincare.

SInce Crystal and Sierra were over, Michael got his room back. The twins and I were staying in Ashton's room while Ashton took the lumpy mattress in Calum's room. I wasn't thrilled about staying with my brothers, but I wasn't going to make Ashton stay with them. They were pretty annoying to stay with, especially when they were crammed in a bed. They kicked, talked in their sleep, and tried to argue bedtime.

I helped Ashton get them ready for bed and put them to sleep, "Why aren't you guys going to bed?" Max frowned.

"Because we're going to finish up some chores," Ashton lied.

"If Santa doesn't come because of you guys, we're going to be mad," Tommy told us with Max agreeing.

"Trust us, we won't be up late," he chuckled. "Now get under the covers, I'll read," Ashton grabbed the Christmas book on the nightstand. I left the room and went downstairs where Calum was going through the games.

"Perfect, you can help me pick," he grinned as I came over.

"Is there a deck of cards?" I asked.

"Yeah,"

"We can play bullshit," I shrugged, hearing some jump behind me.

"I love that game," Crystal cheered.

"You're a terrible liar," Michael scoffed.

"I still like the game," she shrugged as Calum dug out the deck of cards.

"Is Ash playing?" Luke asked.

"He's putting Max and Tommy to bed," I told him.

"So that will take forever, we'll start without him," Luke chuckled. We all sat around the table as Calum shuffled the cards with Michael getting frustrated with him doing it wrong.

"What did we decide on?" Sierra came over with a wine glass, sitting next to Luke.

"Bullshit," Luke told her, earning a confused look. "We'll have a practice round,"

"My family doesn't play card games, we watch movies instead,"

"That might have been a better choice," Calum mumbled as he watched Michael snatch up the cards he failed to shuffle. We all did a practice round to teach Sierra how to play, then Ashton joined so we could play the real round.

"Two fives," Crystal put her cards down.

"Bullshit," Calum said, earring the whole deck of cards.

"One six," Sierra restarted the pile, only for all of us to call bullshit. "I hate you guys,"

"You're awful at lying," Ashton shook his head as I put down a seven, calling it out. No one called me out.

"I'm trying, but you guys are ruining it,"

"One eight," Ashton put a card down.

"Bullshit,"

"I don't like playing games with you," he mumbled, taking the two cards off the table.

"She's like a mindreader," Michael said.

"You guys are just easy to read," I shrugged in response. "Or because everytime you lie I have those cards,"

"I hate playing games with you guys," Sierra mumbled again.