Are You Ok?

The following day greeted me with a migraine. For some reason, answering Leah did me more bad than good. Overthinking and I were always close but right now I wished I could just stop doing it. I had a long day today of training and photoshoots for some new kits.

I was also meeting with my mom and aunt. She hasn't been here in a while and I'm looking forward to seeing her. She was always my safe haven. The person I could run to whenever I needed help or comfort.

I managed to get myself together enough to look presentable, I was definitely going to be late so I ran out the door. Leaving everything untidy and not even eating anything. I really needed to get my life together.

I managed to get to the training grounds within a good time period and didn't need to rush. Most people were already ready so I was pretty much by myself in the changing room. As I finished getting my shoes on, Jen walked and gave me a smile. As I stood up to go out with her, my legs gave way and I would have fallen if it wasn't for Jen's swift moves.

She looked concerned but I managed to convince her I was fine. She agreed she wouldn't tell anyone as I found it embarrassing. Despite what I told her, I really didn't want them to question my health, I needed a few more days to get back on track, both mentally and physically. I've done it before so this time wouldn't be much different.

As the day went on I found it a little hard to keep up but tried my best to make it go unnoticed. I knew I would need a break soon so when Kim suggested a longer practice, I wasn't too happy.

I was doing fine until I started to feel dizzy so I stopped running. As I was slowly making my way towards the benches I felt my legs slowly starting to lose feeling. At this point I was unaware of my surroundings or what was happening. The last thing I remember doing was sitting on the ground so my fall would hurt less. After that, concerned noises around me and complete darkness were the last things that were registered in my mind.

I had a period of my life where I was also having blackouts and I was always weak. I was almost set back a year because I was in the hospital for half of the year. I needed to always eat on time and never overwork myself, which is normal for a good life but with me it was more severe. I always tried my best to never end up back in the hospital but every now and again I'm hit with pain that leads me to the doctors office.

Today though, was very bad. I hadn't had a blackout in years and definitely not after a long work out. By the time I was awake it was late, I didn't know who took me here or how long I was out for. As I was about to get up, the doctor entered and greeted me. She gave me a long speech, stating everything I knew already and told me I could take a couple days off from practicing. I wasn't excited about that but I agreed so I would hear the end of it.

As she left, Leah came in with a brown bag in her hand and greeted the doctor as she went through the door. She smiled as she switched her focus to me. Before, I was feeling dead inside but her smile gave me a warm feeling and I couldn't help but smile back. She sat in front of me on a chair and rested the bag on the bed. She didn't say anything at first but with one quick movement, she got up and stood directly in front of me.

She brought her face down to mine and slowly moved her hands to my face, cupping my cheeks. My face turned bright red in that moment which she reacted to by smiling. Her hot breath slowly touched my face as she just stared at me, examining my face, in search of something. Her touch gave me goosebumps and her scent was heavenly. Our bodies were inches away from each other and I was slowly melting in her arms. I was so sure I saw her stare at my lips for a few seconds. There was tense silence that fell upon us and I didn't mind it. She soon broke the silence but kept her position steady, her breath tickling my skin with every word she said.