Party Drink (Butters x Kenny, Yes Smut, TW: Bottom Kenny, Drugs, Blood)

Kenny tapped the darkened window with his knuckle, a mitten softening the noise significantly. He shivered in the cold, sitting back on the tree.

Ruffled white blinds shuttered open and the old window that had lifted for him so many times creaked open.

     It was an annoying sound for Butters because he didn't want his parents to hear the homeless hoodlum sneaking through his window every night. For Kenny it sounded like home.

     Kenny rolled in as the faded hello-kitty night light flicked on, a dim pink glow covering the room. Picking himself off the floor, he looked up into his boyfriend's blue eyes.

Malnutrition was the thing that kept him short through his years, or maybe it was the fact Butters is tall. And healthy.

His boyfriend greeted him gently with a kiss on the cheek and a word of kind welcome. The mint on his breath was always a nice touch. Kenny returned his hospitality quickly, planting a chapped peck on his jaw.

     Butters kissed him on the forehead, a retaliation. "Aw, gee. I thought I bought you some chapstick," Butters murmured with a thumb unconsciously pulling his chapped lip.

"Whatcha got there, Ken?"

A gray canteen's lid jutted from his mile-deep pocket, the fabric pillowed around the thick metal neck.

"Oh, I brought you some punch from the party," Kenny explained as he slid the dull gray thermos out of his parka. It sloshed hollowly inside it's canteen.

Butters frowned. The fact that it came from Bebe's party meant that it definitely had alcohol in it.  "Golly, Ken, I don't really feel like drinkin' tonight." He didn't feel like having a hangover in the morning.

Kenny huffed and popped the lid off with a distinctive slosh. "More for me." He had to admit he hoped to get Butters a little drunk that night.

"How was the party?"

"Meh, it was fine. Stan and Kyle were totally grinding though. Just friends my ass."

Butters swatted his hood down, "Don't say that," he murmured. Kenny laughed mockingly, patting his knee.

Sweetness coated his tongue as he took a long swig, a strange earthy aftertaste falling in step. It tasted how weed smelled. It was flushing the inside of his mouth and making his eyes screw involuntarily shut. It had the affect on him lemon juice had.

The hot pink sparkly drink stirred in the cup and he looked in. "Goddamn," Kenny groaned, looking up from the lip of the canister.

Butters tilted his head. "This is shit," Kenny muttered. He tipped his head back, the overwhelming drink rushing into his mouth.

His boyfriend shook off the shock on his face. "Why'd ya leave so early, Kenny? Weren't you having fun?"

He tipped the cup off his lips with a wet pant, sleeve swiping his mouth. "Can't have much fun without you around," he muttered, downing the rest of the canteen in a swift move and setting it gingerly on the bedside table. The other blushed a bit, scooting back onto his pillows. Kenny scrunched in beside him, leaning his cheek on a pointy shoulder.

"What're you doing?" Kenny asked nosily as he watched Butters twiddle his thumbs. He rubbed his knuckles in thought.

"Gee, I don't know," he murmured.

"How's your new game been going?" As he started to ramble about all the farming and plowing and online trading he'd done, Kenny zoned out. He swore it was cold two seconds ago. Now his face felt red and this blooming feeling attacked his chest.