"𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴"

"DO YOU REALLY?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Ten was walking back inside his home when heard short giggles coming from Kalyani's room.

He made his way down the hallway, seeing that her door was open as he saw her laughing at her phone. His eyes then caught the half drunken bottle of liquor by her bed, lightly sighing. She then took notice of him, a smile forming on her lips before she rolled herself off her bed and hitting the edge of her night stand.

Ten chuckled before making his way to her, holding her up by her arms as she hummed, leaning into his touch. Kalyani giggled, leaning her head back just slightly as her eyes struggled to keep open.

His hand then reached towards the back of her head, keeping her up. The older wondered why she was alone drinking by herself or drinking at all so suddenly. Ten started to speculate that it might've been him, the reason why she was drinking, but he didn't want to be so full of himself.

"You're so preeetty." Kalyani's words were slurred, barely past a mumble as she was slumped over his body. "Do you really think that?" Ten asked her, almost holding Kalyani as if he was hugging her.

The thai girl hummed, holding him tight and slowly turning around with him in a circle as if they were in a merry-go-round. "You should grow out your hair.." she muttered slowly, feeling herself become sleepy once he came around.

Ten noticed her sudden silence, pulling her away gently as he saw her eyes slowly shut. Soon after, he laid her back into her bed gently as if she were a delicate flower. "..g me.." Kalyani whispered, her hands reaching towards him.

"Hm?"

"Hug me.."

"Hug..you..?"

Ten stood frozen, pondering on what he should do next. Either let her be or stay with her. It was just a simple hug so why was he so hesitant about it? He's done something more intimate with her so a hug shouldn't be as bad. Right?

His heart beat said otherwise.

"Please? I like your warmth." the drunken Kalyani sulked seeing him not move from his spot, placing her hands back under her covers before turning around and having her back face him. She heard his footsteps, thinking he was leaving the room until she felt her bed sink beside her.

Ten stared back at her, meeting her brown eyes while Kalyani bit the inside of her cheek. "Do you really or are you just saying that because you're drunk..?" he mumbled, his hand stretching over to her face, tucking the leftover strands of her hair behind her ear.

"I wouldn't be asking you if I didn't..now would I?"

"There's a difference between saying something while your drunk versus saying something while you're sober.."

The two fell silent, staring at each other with more to say. "You're..you're mean.." he heard her say, giving her a look until she turned the other way. Kalyani brought the blanket halfway over her head, leaving enough space to breathe. "Did you say i'm mean..?" Ten chuckled in disbelief at her words. He truly couldn't believe what she said.

"My words are my words regardless.." Kalyani started to say, hearing nothing but her breathing and his. "I'm just scared to just..talk about things sober..so can you please hug me..?" her voice cracked slightly, it wasn't noticeable, but he clearly heard it.

Ten gave no hesitation in wrapping an arm around her, pulling her close as her back was pressed against his chest. There were many questions running through his mind. Whether or not something had happened earlier or maybe she was just letting her built up emotions finally fall.

The twenty-four year old groaned, stretching her limbs until she felt herself hit something.

She immediately came to a stop and sat up. She looked around, thanking herself that she was in her room until he glanced over down beside her, seeing Ten laying peacefully next to her as he slept.

Kalyani remembered why he was there, she had simply asked him to hug her. What a childish request she thought. Though she couldn't get over the fact that he still laid beside her. She checked the time, seeing that it was still early.

The girl decided to go back to sleep, facing him until he unconsciously pulled her closer. His warmth emitting towards her as her heart beat went faster and faster.

JOHNNYMISSING WORK???

JOHNNY
MISSING WORK???

YUTA
JUST STARTED THE JOB???

TAEYONG
she's probably still sleeping!!

YUTA
😏😏

JOHNNY
oh? 😏😏

TAEYONG
NO

TAEYOUNG
THE BOTH OF YOU STOP RN

JOHNNY
YOU CAN NOT CONTROL
WHATS ALREADY BEEN DONE

TAEYONG
BUT I CAN PREVENT IT

YUTA
its so funny when he tries

TAEYONG
i will fire you

YUTA
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.