"𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘦"

"IS SHE SINGLE"

Ten noticed her bedroom door open once he left his room, he heard how quiet it was in the house so he figured she just went to go out somewhere

Ten noticed her bedroom door open once he left his room, he heard how quiet it was in the house so he figured she just went to go out somewhere. He made his way downstairs and soon felt a small warm breeze passing his shoulder.

Kalyani was outside on the porch looking at the view with a cigarette between her fingers. It was summer time and she was aching to be on the beach already. Especially on the day of her birthday. "I need to find a job.." she mumbled to herself before turning around and spotting Ten at the door.

He then glanced over at her before walking to the railing. "It's pretty here. I've only came here for vacation." Kalyani started to speak, initiating the first conversation as she eyed the people who were running on the beach. "It's all nice until winter, but it's still pretty when they put the holiday lights on." Ten said, chuckling as he leaned forward.

"Question, do you know any tattoo parlors around here?"

"Yeah, there's a really good one down the street. My friends actually works there. Why?" Ten asked, looking at her while she shrugged her shoulders. "Just needed to know if they're hiring." Kalyani's words didn't hit him until a few seconds later. "Wait you're a tattoo artist?"

"Most definitely am."

Ten should've guessed by how many tattoos she had inked on her skin, but he just thought that she loved the designs that were tatted on her. Kalyani laughed at his reaction. "I thought it was pretty easy to tell, don't worry darling, I'll tat you up for free." she gave him a quick wink while he shook his head at her attempt at flirting with him.

"Do you mind sending me the address for it? I don't want you to think i'm just living off of you." Kalyani handed Ten her phone as he quickly put in his number and typed in the address for her. "Can I ask you something?" Ten said, handing her phone back to her as she nodded her head.

"What is it?"

"Why'd you become a tattoo artist?"

Ten could see the look in her eyes change even thought her facial expression didn't drop one bit. Kalyani then smiled. "It's a secret." she placed her finger over her lips before excusing herself and soon leaving the house.

His eyes watched her figure disappear, curious as who the woman really was. Even though he had just met her yesterday in a strange way, she seemed so full of secrets that he already wanted to uncover.

"To early to even be feeling like this.."

♡