"𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺"

"SURPRISE ME."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Kalyani was at work with Johnny and Taeyong while Yuta walked in late, and before Taeyong was going to say something, Yuta quickly held up a bag of breakfast for him. The younger quickly shut up and took the food, causing Johnny and Kalyani to laugh.

The twenty-four year had grew accustomed to her daily life. She woke up, stayed in bed for a bit, got ready and went to work. There were days where she came home late, only because the tattoos she were doing took so long.

"And for you madam." Yuta gently placed her drink and food on her table as Kalyani smiled at him. "Thank you kind sir." she chuckled, giving him a five dollar bill, placing it in the pocket of his shirt while he laughed at her small gesture.

The door bell rang as it opened to Sicheng walking in with Ten beside her. A double kill for her. Johnny and Yuta laughed at her expression as Taeyong gave Ten a look, the younger wondering what he was thinking as his eyes traveled over to Kalyani who quickly took a bite of her food and turned around.

"Kalyani!" Sicheng smiled, walking over to her as she quickly looked up at him and smiled with a full mouth. The male laughed at her state and brought a chair to sit across from her. She quickly chewed her food before taking a sip of her drink.

"Hi Sicheng."

"You're all smiley today, did you sleep well?"

Johnny and Yuta noticed the look on Ten's face before they started poking him at the same time. "Get off me.." he mumbled, glaring at his two friends. "Jealous aren't you?" Yuta said, laughing as Taeyong gave Ten a glare.

"Why is he glaring at me?" Ten questioned, looking at Taeyong as Johnny laughed. "Why is he not?" he said, making Ten confused even more as to what was going on. "Mark and Haechan are coming too." Ten said, changing the subject as Taeyong nodded his head.

"What for?"

"Mark said he wanted a small heart tattoo and Haechan said he wanted to see Johnny." Ten replied back as they nodded their head in sync. Just at that moment, the two younger entered the tattoo parlor with an extra guest. "Jeno!" Johnny pushed Haechan out of the way before walking over to Jeno.

"You're so rude— Oh my god. Is that Winwin?!" Haechan smiled brightly as he ran over to Sicheng and brought him into a great hug. He then noticed Kalyani, clearing his throat and straightening himself out before introducing himself once more.

"My name is Haechan if you didn't remember." he smiled. "I remember. The one who was scared of Johnny driving past the speed limit." Kalyani chuckled, watching the boy tense up before loudly laughing nervously.

"We don't talk about that here.."

Sicheng chuckled at the interaction before glancing over to Kalyani. "Give me another tattoo." he said, catching her off guard before she nodded her head. "So demanding. What do you want?" Kalyani said, smiling as Haechan awkwardly left the two.

"I don't know. Surprise me."