I Realized that since my shirt was too big and baggy, everyone could have seen what he did. To be honest I also didn't mind, for some reason I just wanted to hug him and die like that.

And that's what I did, I hugged him and wrapped his arm around my head. They were like pillows to me (like instead of around the neck it's around his head).

He grinned and kissed me. I was shocked but quickly melted into the kiss. I was the one to pull away, since I couldn't breathe. "That's all it took?" He teased me.

I flinched when we heard a knock. "LUNCH IN READY!" A guard yelled through the door. "Come on! Lunch is usually in small groups of 40 anyways" he said getting up

We walked out and there were guards everywhere. We entered a place, "just follow me" he said and I did.

We got our lunches and sat down with some other people. "Damn, whose this" said a guy. "He's mine" Wil replied quickly. "Damn, sorry, I can tell tho." He said. I then realized my neck was still 'bruised' up.

Wil wrapped an arm around me while eating. Soon our old cellmate sat down next to me. "Hey!" He greeted me.

Everyone at the table was shocked, like it was clear as day. "Hi..?" I replied. Wil pulled me closer.

"Q, I was wondering when we would go outside later we could spend some time together. As friends.." he said "sure!" I said.

"Damn, it's that easy spending time with this chick!" Someone said. Wil gave me and him a death glare. "I'll be back" Wil said.

Our old cellmate (yes, I'll be saying that the whole time I'm just too lazy to spell his name)

He wrapped his arm around and grinned. "oh! I can smell a fight!" I heard someone say.

I looked over and they guy was pretty cute. But he was in the same situation as me, he also had the things on his neck and someone had their arm wrapped around him.

"It'll be amazing too!" Someone else added. I looked over, and I swear to god. The guy looked so familiar.

I tried placing it but couldn't, "what?" He asked. "You look familiar, do I know you?" I asked. "Well, my name is George" he said. "Wait George ******?" I asked. "Yes.." he answered.

"I used to tutor you" I said. "Damn, wait you're the kid who skipped like 30 grades" he said. "I guess.." I replied.

"I'm back!" Wil said. He had a guard. "You come with me." The guard said pointing to our old cellmate. "Why?" He asked. "Don't question" she replied. He sighed and followed her.

"Well then, we should head back" he said looking at me. I nodded and we left.

It was a quiet walk back. Which made me worried.

We entered and I heard a guard lock the door behind us. "What did they say to you?" He asked. "Just, that you might fight him and I recognized someone there" I answered truthfully. "That's all?" He asked. "Yes." I replied.

"Now. I will fight him. But don't you worry. I'll win. He's already getting in trouble." Wil grinned while saying how he got him in trouble. "Why would you do that?!" I asked. "He touched you." He replied.

"Jeez, just for that?!" I asked. "Well, and I hate him" he replied.

————————————

Holy sh!t, I was watching them fight. Tho I was sitting down with most people. "Is this normal?" I asked. "Yes it is" replied George.

It looked like S had broken Wil's nose, but both of their noses looked broken, and they were bleeding a lot.

I was sitting mostly because I actually just couldn't stand. Well I could but it was painful to walk, as someone didn't want to go softly. (HAHA ROBBED YALL)(I'd like to apologize for laughing at you)

But that was an hour ago. Now I was watching them. They both looked pretty strong. S then kicked Wil on the head, which caused Wil to fall over.

Wil was on the ground, bleeding from his head. S looked like he had won. That was until Wil kicked him on his back knee, making him fall to the ground.

Wil got up and kicked him straight in the face. Finally, a guard with medics came over. They pull Wil down and send us back to our cell.

I was worried about Wil, as it looked like he had lost a lot of blood from that fight. I knew he was going to survive.

A guard came in, but she was alone. "I'd like to ask you some questions" she said. "Go ahead" I said. She smiled and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Did you know about this fight?" She questioned. "Yes" I replied. "What were they fighting over?" She asked. "Me..?" I replied. "Why were they fighting over you?" She asked.

"Because they both like me, and can't stand each other" I answered truthfully. "Okay, that's all. But before I leave. Next time you know about them fighting. Please tell us." She said.

"If we wouldn't have gotten there in time, they could've bleed to death" she continued. "Oh. Will do!" I replied. She smiled and left.

Soon after, Wil entered. "What the hell did that b!tch tell you?!" He shouted. No hello? Damn.

"Just asked some questions.." I replied truthfully. "Yeah, right. I bet she wanted you too" he said clearly frustrated.

"Stop thinking about that?! Jeez what am I? A puppet?!" I said. "No. But you'll be stuck with me for the rest of your life if you don't shut up right now" he said.