! iv. roblox with wanderer

Beginne am Anfang

   "oh, I see. alright, do you want to play another round of fashion famous or do ya wanna play murder mystery?" said [name].

   "murder mystery," scaramouche said instantly. "I really don't want to play another round of... that game."

"aw, that game isn't too bad!" [name] exclaimed. "but sure, let's play murder mystery. join me!"

   scaramouche joined the girl as the game had just ended it's intermission. "good timing," scaramouche grinned to himself, as [name] mumbled an "mhm."

[name] was innocent, scaramouche was the sheriff.

"yo, scaramouche!" [name]'s voice rang from his phone. "I'm the murderer~"

"nah, I just saw the murderer and they have their knife out. that's not your avatar."

[name] let out a grumble of disappointment, she really wanted to annoy scaramouche.

scaramouche ended up shooting her in annoyance.

   "HAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAH YOU DIED!!!" [name] laughed as she heard scaramouche's grumble from the other side of the screen.

"I accidentally shot you, okay?" he said, irk marks appearing on the side of his head.

   "yea, yea," [name] said smugly. "anyways, next round is starting, pay attention or you'll get murdered first second."

"no way I would, I'm too good," scaramouche said.

"really?" [name] responded confidently. "well guess what, I'm the sheriff in this round."

"and I'm the murderer. hm, that's funny."

"game on then, kuni-moochie!"

"what the f###, don't call me that."

"too bad, it's my new nickname for you!"

"shut up idiot."

"ur mom."

"I hate mine."

   the game started as [name] and scaramouche found eachother instantly and virtually started jumping eachother. [name] dodged a thrown knife that missed her by inches as she giggled. she shot her gun before realizing that scaramouche was gone, and turned around to see his knife hit her as shock overcame her.

"WHAT!??!?!?" she yelled. "HUH?!??!!? HOW?!"

"too bad," scaramouche said smugly. "heh."

"you sound like you're making the Anya Face, kuni."

'kuni'. I love that nickname for some reason, scaramouche thought.

"I'm not."

   "yea, yea. okay, fine, you're better than me!" [name] yelled in surrender. "ugh... how'd you kill me so quickly?"

"you weren't paying attention, you were too busy giggling."

the giggle that makes my heart beat so loudly.

   "guess I'll have to pay attention better next time," [name] sighed. "unlike my classes. classes are sh##."

"didn't you get caught skipping class with your friends by a teacher once?"

   "yea, we had to climb over a fence. itto was struggling so badly he nearly broke it when he jumped over it," [name] laughed.

"how did he not break any bones?..."

"I dunno, to be honest. hey, wanna play 'flee the facility'?"

"sure. when I'm the Beast I'll definitely camp you."