Chapter 18

"Why did I have to be here so early?"

You were busy yawning while helping Cas with the walls that Toast had made with her whole body. "Y/N it's going to be afternoon soon and Yes I am having you help me since no one else wants to right now and Deckard isn't here to help me with this." While grabbing the paste of the plaster needed to fix the wall you slapped it on there and continued to smooth out the wall grumbling that you needed your beauty sleep. It wasn't the best-looking wall but for now, it will do so no bugs will come in or anything of the sort.

As you were finishing up next to Cas who finished her side she placed her hands over the now-fixed wall. "Ah so smooth." She looks over at you and gives you a thumbs up till both of you heard the wall next to you breaking and cracks forming around it.

"Cas what the fu-"

*BOOM*

The wall had broke and you landed on the ground with pieces of wall around you while staring up at the ceiling contemplating life. You hear Toast speak "Good morning Cas and Y/N" she slowly walks backward while you roll over into Cas's leg with an oof not wanting to get stepped on by Toast. You see Cas has her hand out to you but is still looking at Toast angrily. "Oh, you're busting up my walls and crashing into Y/N, now just doing it backward." You stood up and brushed off your black skirt and beige sweater from any debris or dirt you had on you while Cas patted you from anything on your back and squeezed the container in her other hand from anger.

Meanwhile, Toast is still walking backward while shrugging "Found out I gotta protect the junk in the front" With a mischievous smile she kept on going, you looked confused and Cas was busy eyeing her in rage "Ugh, gross." Till Cas had decided to follow Toast while telling her off "Hey! You've been sleeping here a few weeks and a few times at Y/N's and you keep bringing in stuff. You can not live in my room!" Toast just kept on smirking till she hit the other wall in Cas's room backwards which makes Cas facepalm as Toast tries to break it.

"The door!"

Toast proceeded to go in front of the door and just crash into it like the walls leaving her silhouette as she kept on walking. You walked next to Cas looking out from the new hole made and then spoke up "I have stuff for temporary door repair." She nods over at you thoughtfully with an irritated face still. As you were about to open the door you hear the sounds of Toast banging a bell.

"I will get it later..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon both you and Cas were in front of Crispin's door since a quick peek from Cas at the main area only Crispin was missing out on Toast's announcement. She knocked on the door, you then hear his footsteps get up to the door and lock it as a clown horn goes off but Cas opens up the door. "Your door locks the other way." She pointed at Crispin in the bed and then the two of you tag-teamed him with you dragging his right leg and she grabbed his left leg. Finally, you stood in between Cas and Tim who was sitting down, you greeted everyone before staying quiet, while all of you were facing Toast who kept ringing the triangle instrument.

"Gather everyone in the house, and hear me well."

Honestly, you felt a bit out of place since technically you weren't a Wizard kid, you did a quick glance around and no one seemed to be bothered by your presence in this family matter apparently. You quietly continued to hear her till she spoke up again. "My unwed husband and I have an announcement to make." You nearly choked on your spit, when the words came out of Toast's mouth even Cas looked confused. "Husband... Why do some of you look guilty? I don't get it. You're using fancy words."