Chapter 13

*Flashback*

Now all of you were outside standing around while Howell was giving out the order of oldest to youngest. You were too busy putting the camera on the stand in front of the Cat Cafe with Howell while he was standing next to you while looking at everyone in order. He then put his arms around your shoulders and whisked you away to stand next to Deckard at the end.

You were sticking your head out of place taking a glance at everyone down the line seeing their unamused faces at being forced to take a family portrait in front of the cafe. Howell was busy looking around at everyone in front of him in a line. "Okay...Oldest to Youngest." He then proceeded to press the buttons timer and grab two handfuls of flower branches and stand on the other side of you on the very end which made you give him a side eye along with Cas.

"If we're going by age, then you go in the middle."

You then piped up "That's what I thought as well..." His expression never deflated as he positioned the flowers more precisely on him a few landing along your hair. "Do I look like I belong in the middle? Don't I look nice right here?" The side eyes you and Cas were giving him never seemed to waver as he then proceeded to move you and Deckard over so he could stand next to Cas. "Better?" She finally decided to look the other way not wanting to deal with him any longer than she needed to.

"I don't know."

You were wondering what is taking the camera so long till you realized something "omg we forgot Bee!" Deckard looked down at you hearing you speak up "Oh right! We should get Bee in here." Howell lets out a laugh "Oh, yeah, to take the photos, for better angles." Bruh you give him a deadpan look "That's not what he- never mind..." You just focus on the camera in front of you all while wondering how long Howell had set it for to take the picture.

"I meant to actually, um, you know, be in the picture... Cause she's been with us since we were... were little, um, so, uh..." It was then that Howell had realized "Bee! Come take a family photo!" He screeched out while Bee yelled back "Coming!" Wow, finally the dumb camera's beeping started to accelerate as Bee needed to come and take the photo. Howell was shouting at Bee to hurry up but she was still nowhere in sight for the picture to be taken.

You looked down at your shoes staring off into space till Howell let out a scream which made you jump up and look in front of you to see all the flowers he had on his branches now blowing in the wind. "Oh. I've screamed all the flowers off... That's... That is very sad. They look so old now." He closed his eyes while frowning upset by the fact the flowers were old looking now (like him soon bahaha) 

"Deckard, I am sad. I want to stand next to Y/N please switch places with me again." 

Deckard didn't really care and switched places with him "Okay-"Howell had quickly moved him looking smug as he was closer to the end now. "Ugh no!" Cas was irritated at Howell moving closer to the end where he wasn't supposed to be but she couldn't do anything about it.

"I'm going to go check on Bee really quick and bring her over here before it goes off."

You looked over at Howell as he protests at you going in case you won't make it back in time for the photo. "She will be here soon just stay here." You shrugged and walked to the front of the door which Bee had started running full speed ahead at you "WAIT BEE DON'T-" before grabbing your arm and wedging the two of you between Deckard and Howell.

Then Howell had laced your arm with his and Bee was wrapped in your other arm "I'm here!" as the picture went off you smiled happily to be a part of something. After the photo had finished you couldn't wait to see the photo after it had been taken to be developed. Everyone had finally dispersed as you were picking up the camera stuff to be put away back in the cabinet safely. You spot Crispin trying to get away from a bird that keeps on following him for some reason. As you were trying to hold in your laughter you stalked over to him and the bird and wave the tripod for the camera around so the weird bird could go away which it finally does.

The both of you stare at each other for a while not sure what to do before you finally let out the laugh you were holding in the whole time. "HAHA Imagine getting attacked by a bird" Crispin's ears had gone red since he was now embarrassed with you laughing at him. "Why are you suddenly talkative now huh? I have seen you just dozing off into space while working! I'm sure the bird would have laid a nest in your hair already before you would notice!" You stopped laughing oh hell no he did not just say that.

"At least I don't have a weird thing for clowns."

The two of you had to be pulled apart to go back to work by Wesley since Howell didn't want to get in the middle of it. This resulted in Wesley picking you up by your waist before you started throwing hands and walking you back to the open front door of the cafe dropping you on your feet before walking away back to tend to his fish. You noticed Crispin walking back in as the two of you gave a slight glare to each other as you finished putting the camera equipment away. This was the beginning of your constant bantering with Crispin. As the months went on your relationships with everyone got better which made you feel more like you belong. Even though your relationship with Crispin had gotten better you guys still argue, but like an old married couple instead which isn't so bad!

*End of Flashback*

(Hello everyone! Sorry for the short chapter I wanted to finish the flashback so we can get back on track with the story! Thank you all again for the votes, comments, and for adding this book to your reading lists/libraries! See you all in the next chapter! :) )