Chapter 5

"Um, what is going on?"

You had a blank stare on your face while speaking and Cardamon kept a grip on you and looked towards the blonde women who had begun to speak out loud specifically to Castaspella.

"You thought that by removing your physical form from our all-female wrestling cult, you could escape your destiny as the lowliest-ranked fighter?" She stepped out of the wall officially going face to face with Cas before just straight up jumping on top of her and starting a fight. Cardamon had let go of you already choosing to stand next to you and Deckard watching with an unamused face while you were debating helping Cas tag team this random woman. Cas had given you a stern place to just stay away while they were duking it out when she saw you take a step forward and you immediately just stepped back in line with Deckard not wanting to face Cas's wrath as well. Oh well, might as well just watch what is going on with the two.

"I'm a programmer now! I don't do weird stuff wrestling anymore." The blonde woman was just spinning Cat around like nothing before launching her near the four of you then proceed to roll and get up before the blonde sat on her and continued to fight her. "I sleep in a bed! I eat soup for lunch!" The two had then taken their fight into the kitchen. The blonde woman had leaned in closer to Cas near the kitchen island "Soup?" She pushed Cas away and lifted her boxing glove up. A shout of "Hey!" from Cas went unheard from her as she let out a "Ha!" and then proceeded to stick it into Deckard's soup.

"No! My Gazpacho!" Just as he said that you had turned forward and BOOM Cas had landed on you and pushed you into the wall making a dent in it. "Sorry Y/N" as she continued to just sit on top of you while the blonde was just going ham in the kitchen. You gave her a shaky thumbs-up before putting it back down. Deckard and Cardamon looked concerned at you but you shook it off which gave them the relief that you were okay. "You owe me back rent too, you know?" Oh, so it has been a while since Violet has been in a coma. Suddenly you peeked over Cas's head to see the blonde look over at the five of you in utter confusion.

"Why is it cold?" Deckard was just cringing and crying internally about how she had ruined his cold soup. "Because it's gazpachoooo" She then came close to the five of you and spoke out loud to Cat "Join me, and return to where you belong, by my side. You in last place, and me in next to last place." Wow, that's crazy she that desperate for her to go back so she won't be totally last anymore. You and Cardamon sat there while Cas and Deckard went back and forth to each other about Cas's wrestling career, to be honest, you were just spacing out after a while watching the blonde woman who you now know is named Toast stomp around the room breaking stuff in the living room.

"NOT THE MINI CLOWN STATUE!!!"

You shrieked from behind Cas as you finally snapped back into reality seeing Toast grabbing onto a little clown statue you had recently bought Crispin after seeing it online. The temptation to buy it for him was unbearable because tbh it was so cute you just had to even though clowns low-key scare you. The look on his face was pure joy when he received it from you placing it in the living room so the others can "admire" it (even though he put it there to show off to the rest of his siblings that you had bought something for him) When you left Howell started badgering him about it then proceeded to bother you to buy him something special which you promised him you will for his birthday coming up.

"Thank you" a puff of relief left your mouth as Toast looked over at you and placed it back down before going ham on another item to which you had no attachment. Deckard sees her still breaking stuff "Uh Cas your scary friend is breaking all of our stuff." This declaration from Deckard made her blow a fuse at him. "She's not my friend!" Throwing her fists up in the air ready to fight him too before Cardamon stands up.

"It doesn't matter. If she's not family and she stays, she needs to pay rent."

All of a sudden you were sitting on the couch while Cas pushed Toast, Cardamon, and his new dog outside and closed the door on them while laughing. You proceeded to get up and head on out as well. "I can't stay I'm helping the little landlord right now" Cas looked a bit upset but didn't say anything except a goodbye same as Deckard. "Don't worry I will see you two again soon!" You smiled and headed on out closing the door behind you. Seeing Toast doing her monologue.

"I will make sure you never get rid of me." As she walked away "Bye Toast!!" You waved at her she turned around surprised "No formal goodbyes Y/N I will be here soon forever" as she walked away backward before falling over and getting back up walking fast to the side of the house. Then you heard Cas yelling again. You shrugged and looked down at Cardamon. "Where to now?" He shuffled through his backpack and brought out Bee's remote. "We are going to Bee's place"

While standing at the front door to Bee's apartment knocking till she opens up the door. "Hello, Bee. I believe this belongs to you." Cardamon stretches his hand out with the remote towards her. "Hey Bee!!!" You smiled at her as she looks at the three of you happily "Oh! Cardamon! You're up. Does that mean your mom is too!" wait what? Cardamon has been on his own for almost a year ever since you arrived on the island. It seems like he just never came out since Bee just saw he was awake. As you were lost in thought you noticed that Cardamon had already walked inside as you followed him in as well.

"Her name is Sticky unless she tells me otherwise. I think she might be a princess."

 Bee looked really confused at that statement "Umm. What makes you think that?" You looked over at her with wide eyes while whispering to her "Sticky literally had two puppies help her with her entrance." She nodded and you stepped back while Cardamon piped up "You can just tell sometimes. Y/N has read me a lot of fairy tale books, and they have instructions in them for getting wishes granted and living happily ever after." You walked away from them and saw the state Bee's house was in shaking your head at the mess and seeing Bee's pet getting licked by Sticky and holding the grape soda on the ground running towards you to help him.

Cardamon and Bee had seen this while her pet had begun yelling in its little voice. Finally deciding to grab him and hold him while Sticky sat by your feet looking up at him. "Oh, it seems Sticky has found her prince so quickly." Bee raised her eyebrow "Prince? Puppycat?" Puppycat proceeded to just sit in your arms eyeing Sticky on the ground then breaking the bottle and spinning wildly in your arms while Sticky started to jump on you. This then lead to your downfall as you landed on your ass and Puppycat got harassed by Sticky again. While they talked and you tried to settle the animals finally when the two had walked towards the bathroom Sticky had let go of Puppycat and you let out an exhausted breath and followed them.

"Ah. I knew it. I'll also fix this for you. But I'm going to need room to work." He looked at you, Bee, and Puppycat with a slight glare. "More room, further" As the three of you stepped away from the room and finally ended up on the beach Bee gets a text from Cardamon saying 'further' You were sitting on the sand in a bikini playing with the stick and drawing Puppycat snickering at the funky drawing you made of him. Bee was exasperated "This is as far as we can go." When you suddenly looked up the three of you were engulfed in a pink wave with sparkles.

(Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a good day! I have already finished a special chapter centered around a certain someone that will be out hopefully soon! Thank you all again for the votes and comments and also for adding this story to your reading lists I really appreciate it! See you all next chapter! :) <3)