Chapter 15

"Making clown cookies for Crispin!~"

You were busy in the cat cafe's kitchen carefully placing Crispin's cookies in a container that you had promised him a week ago he has been waiting for quite a while and  you felt bad since you were taking so long to give them to him. He had finally texted you that he was done with the scooter and its passenger sidecar. All it needed was a paint job which you were going to head out there in a while to go check it out and give him his cookies.

"Alright, Howell! I'm leaving!" You asked Howell earlier if you could be let go early to head over to Crispin's garage which he allowed you to go so you can get your scooter. After you finished cleaning up you grabbed the container and headed out to Crispin's garage. "Okay! Be careful Y/N!" You smiled as you waved at Howell he waved back at you with a small smile. After the front door of the cafe shut you headed out in the direction of Crispin's garage face planting right into someone's chest.

"OOF"

You had bumped into Wesley,  "Are you okay Y/N?" He looked down at you seeing you rubbing your nose which hurt a bit. "I'm fine are you okay?" He nodded and raised his left hand up showing a bag with a fish in it looking startled. "Im sorry little fish!" It just stared at you blankly before it continued to swim around in the bag. "I just caught him and was going to put him in the bathroom." You let out a small laugh "haha okay good luck! I have to head over to Crispin's job see yah later Wesley!" You waved at him and he gave a small wave back.

When you reached quite far you could hear Howell yelling "WESLEY AGAIN?!?!?" Letting out a snort you continued your journey.

Finally arriving at the garage you see a different clown-looking car in place of the one you saw last time. "Crispin I'm here!" You walked fully into the garage wondering where he was till you hear a "tsk tsk tsk I thought I was going to be receiving my cookies earlier" Crispin had rolled out fully from under the car and stood up from the flat roller. He put his hand out and looked straight at you "Hand over the container, then I show you the scooter." You raised an eyebrow at him and pulled the container closer to you.

"No, you didn't say please."

He scoffed "Fine please." You handed him the container in his open hand and he motioned you to follow him. There outside next to the auto garage was your scooter he set the container down and took off the scooter cover dramatically. "Feast your eyes on this!" He proceeded to show you the little additions he made especially the horn which was obviously a slow horn. Honestly forget the clown stuff you were ecstatic to finally have something to use to get around the island easier.

"AHHH CRISPIN THANK YOU THANK YOU-"

You were going to run up and hug him but he held his hands in front of him "no touching" you sighed "Fine." but it didn't diminish your excitement. He then handed you paint items and an apron. "Here's the stuff for you to paint call me if you need anything I will be working on the car in the garage." You gave him a thumbs up which he reciprocated. You fixed your hair bows and put the apron on tightened it around your waist and looked at the scooter.

"Let's do this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"FINALLY OMG" after a few hours you were done with your scooter you laid back down on the grassy area and looked up at the sky seeing it was getting dimmer already. You hear Crispin stop right in front of you looking down at you on the grassy floor. While you sat up smiling at him you gestured to your scooter. You had painted a teddy bear with clown face paint with light pastels to make it fit the clown theme better. Honestly, you were proud of yourself for being able to paint it so nicely without messing it up a lot and being able to fix the mistakes that you had made while painting it.

"Well.. what do you think?"

He had to admit it was rather nice looking more on the cute side than what he would prefer but it fit your character. "It looks good now time for you to ride it." your smile faded oh no you had never driven anything before unless you count that little toy jeep car you had when you were little and ran over your dad's foot with (it got taken away from you shortly after). "Don't worry I will be here to help you now." He brought out two helmets and placed one on your head and placed the other on his while he sat in the passenger add on side of the scooter. "Sit on the scooter and I will direct you it's really simple" You barely had time to process what he said and quickly rushed over to sit on the scooter and then began to listen to his instructions.

In less than an hour you were out on your way home with Crispin sitting on the sidecar the two of you casually zipping through the breeze on the way home. You hummed contently while the two of you arrived you stopped right in front of the wizard's front door. Crispin and you get off of the scooter and admire it in its glory. "Thanks again Crispin" he had a smirk on his face taking off the helmet and placing it in the sidecar while picking up the cookie container in its place.

"Your welcome I told you I could do it."

He then bites down on a cookie as he opens the front door and makes his way inside he turns around towards you. "Are you coming in?" You think about it for a second and opt against it. "No, it's late already I don't want to intrude." He was about to protest but went against it "Well alright then see you later" he noms again on the cookie and waves at you while you wave back sitting on the scooter and heading towards your mini house.

There you spotted Toast trying to crawl in through your window sill you park your scooter and go over to greet her. "Toast remember I told you not to damage my house." She stops squirming and comes out from the window "Ah finally Y/N you are back I tried to enter your housing but was unable to now let me in!" You nodded tiredly and go to unlock the door and step aside to let her cartwheel and whatnot inside your home. She begins punching the eggplant pillow that Bee had given you a few weeks ago. You walk over and sit down on the other side of the couch. "I am working on my plan to obtain revenge and boarding at Castaspella's residence help me in my plan! If I can't secure boarding over there then will I be able to be here with you?" Toast grabs your shoulders and leans into your face while shaking you a bit.

"Hmm, I don't know... I can't fight that well if Cas finds out I helped you in whatever you are planning she will beat me into a pulp..." Toast then releases you and waves her fists in the air "Don't you worry about a thing Y/N I will protect you from Castaspella! I will beat her if anything! I will go now to see Marvin I need to make sure that my first plan succeeded! See you soon!" Toast gave one last punch to the eggplant pillow before turning around to the front door. "NO WAIT-" she runs straight through your door as you are standing there with a deadpan look at the silhouette she left. You sigh and go to grab a piece of cardboard and some tape to leave there for the night till you fix it. You change into your pajamas and head off to bed hearing the sounds of walls breaking from far away and yelling.

(Hello! Thank you all for the comments, votes, and adding to reading lists! See you all in the next chapter! :))