Chapter 4

(Possible TW: Yelling, Fighting, homophobia)

[Also know that I don't know jackshit about Turkish law or anything along the lines- I only know that Fade is from Turkey and she is momm- amazing- please don't be mad at me if I get anything incorrect]

Falling onto Hazel's bed, you groaned into a pillow as she rubbed your back, trying to calm you down but you simply just turned over and looked at her, raising a brow as she gave you a soft smile. "You know, there's no need to be frustrated with your teacher, he's trying to help you" She said, which only made you shrug before crossing your arms and she laughed. The sweet moment was short lived once the front door was slammed, which made you look at Hazel and get up. See, the thing was, once the two of you told both yours and her parents that you were dating, 3 out of the 4 were overjoyed, but one wasn't. That one, happened to Hazel's mother, who thought that it just wasn't right nor didn't feel okay to support since there was no such thing as same gender couples while she was growing up. Not that you two could blame her, but you did.

You leaned your head on her Hazel's shoulder, closing your eyes as you felt her hands comb through your hair, trying to ease your nerves. This only reminded you of your own parents, the constant fighting along with them yelling at you every chance they got. So when you heard her door open, you cracked an eye open but made it appear that you fell asleep, but noticed that her Dad was in the door way, stepping in and closed the door behind him. He slowly walked over and you closed your eye, feeling the bed dip down and guessed that he sat down to talk. "Hey sweetheart, and hello Y/n. I know this probably isn't the best time to tell you during the school year, but I know that your mother won't say anything to you but...we have decided to file for divorce" upon hearing his words, you forced yourself to stay quiet but noticed that Hazel grew more tense and stopped her movements. You felt bad, but decided to stay still until they were done talking and her father left, and once the door shut, you perked up and threw your arms around the girl, pulling her into a tight.

"Hazel, oh- my love, I am so sorry..." you muttered against her shoulder, your hand running through her hair as the other rubbed her back. Only now, would be the time she let herself cry. So without hesitation, she adjusted herself onto your lap to be more comfortable, returning your hug with a tighter grip as her tears soaked into your hoodie. All you could do was mutter sweet nothings into her ear while she sobbed, placing a gentle kiss behind her ear every now and then, feeling your heart shatter as her sobs continued. It was a matter of a couple hours before she finally calmed down fully, pulling her head away from your shoulder to look you in the eyes, seeing the same pained expression she had. "We can't stop it...we can't stop what's bound to happen..." She replied finally, resting her forehead against yours while you slowly laid the both of you down, wrapping your arms around her hips to secure her against your body. "But I'm sure we'll do better, right?" She looked at you with a bit of sorrow, confused on what she should even reply with before shaking her head. "I don't know."

You gave a nod, sitting up quickly and pulled your sweatshirt off, watching as she put herself into it and tackled you back onto the bed, her elbows propped up near your sides as her face hovered an inch above yours. She leaned closer to you, ready to press her lips to yours only for the door to open and both of you turned your heads, seeing her mother in the doorway with a disgusted face. "Hazel. What do you think you're doing?! Kissing a girl!? That's is not okay, you've been brainwashed I am telling!. That's it. I want you and this fag to break up, and I'm sending you to a camp to break you out of this brainwashed state!! You are not the daughter I raised! And I will fix it!. Get out!" Her mother looked at you, making you give a nervous smile but Hazel kept you beneath her, practically telling telling to not even move. "Mom, I don't care what you call me. But you call Y/n one more fucking slur, and I will pack my bags and move in with her you hag!" She glared at her mother, watching and listening as the two bicker before the door slammed and Hazel looked back to you, placing a soft peck against your lips and got up.

"Hey Y/n, can you ask your parents if they're okay with me staying with you until the end of highschool? We only have a few months left and I just-...it'll be nicer there than here. And I kno-" Before she could even finish what she was saying, your arms were around her neck as your lips pressed against hers, pulling on her neck gently to tell her to lean down which she did, her arms taking their rightful place on your hips as she kissed you back with the same, if not even more passion than you did. Soon your hands slipped down from the back of her neck to her face, caressing her cheeks with your thumbs before pulling away, taking a deep breath to compose yourself as you look into her eyes, "Of course you can, love. My parents would never say no to you" you gave her a reassuring smile as you spoke, giving another soft peck to her lips before helping her pack her bags. And it wasn't wasn't long before she had 4 bags of clothes and essential items packed and ready to shove into your car. Which, you two did quietly, trying not to alert her parents of anything happening while they bicker, and you succeeded, her study in the trunk as you pulled out of her driveway and quickly made your way home.

You barely even had any stops thankfully, so you got home quicker than expected, helping Hazel with her stuff as the two of you went inside and began moving some of the things in your room around to help her situate. You tool control of the clothes, knowing you two practically wore each other's clothes 24/7 so you just mixed them a bit with yours, hanging up the shirts, sweaters, and sweatshirts in the closet, putting her pants in the same drawers as yours before leaving her undergarments for her to deal with. When you looked over st your bed, you smiled as she rearranged a few things and made your bed look like a mix of you and her, which only made you smile more and walk over, laying yourself on top of her as she let her fingers roam through your hair. The two of you laid there, soon feeling her grip soften and smile, moving your body up a bit and pulled the covered over you, giving a quick snap as the lights shut off. Your hand rested against Hazel's cheek, bringing her body close to yours as you placed a kiss to the back of her neck and and smiled. "Goodnight, my sweet. I'll talk to you in the morning"