𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Enthrall
Keleia Miller
3rd person

"Love a black woman from infinity to infinity!" Bryce sang loudly as he walked through the house.

"Bryce would you please stop? That song is over 30 years old. Let it go" Keleia begged as she finished doing her hair.

"And can you please make sure Asmè is ready? We do not need to be running late to our own Baby shower" She asked shaking her head.

Bryce did as told and went to Asmè's room to see her on her bed watching TV in her outfit.

"You look pretty Babygirl" he smiled kissing her forehead

Asmè smiled as he hyped her ego up. Now she was feeling herself, nobody could tell her anything.

"Come on get your stuff we about to leave" he told her wiping the corner of her mouth off.

Asmè nodded and hopped off her bed and followed him out of the room.

Keleia grabbed her bag and did a last minute check over to make sure she had everything she needed.

"Let's just get this over with,"

"Everybody say sausage keep it going!" Bronny shouted expecting someone to answer. Luckily They are still childish.

"Eggs bacon grits sausage, Imma freaky nigga so I gotta give that Sausage!" Zyier answered and they both said sausage at the same time.

"Absolutely not, there are kids here. Act like you know" Jocelyn scolded causing the two to groan.

"Can't ever have fun," Bronny mumbled putting his gift down.

"Why can't we ever be civil?" Keleia asked lowly as she rubbed her head.

"Cause this is the most Suburban Ghetto family you'll ever meet" Bryce shook his head drinking out of his cup.

Keleia silently agreed and sat down with a huff, "our own party host isn't even here."

"To be fair she can't even drive so," he shrugged sitting down as well.

"My baby shower, Brooklyn's, then Jocelyn later on" Keleia repeated in her head as she recalled what the order was.

Brooklyn's Baby shower was a day before her due date because she said, 'people hardly ever give birth on their due date'

They just let her do her because how are they going to tell another grown ass woman how to live her life?

They can't.

As of right now it is March 21st, 2 days before Brooklyn's due date and an entire month before Keleia's.

Playoffs start in the second week of April and drag out to June. They have a busy year all together.

"We're brothers we're happy and we're singing and we're colored" Brooklyn sung as she walked out of the house and to the backyard.

"What is up with y'all singing these old ass songs? That shit is old as fuck" Keleia groaned growing annoyed.

"Nobody fear, Zhuri is here!" Zhuri yelled bringing everyone's attention to her.

"That's exactly why we should fear" Bronny mumbled under his breath but she heard him loud and clear.

She rolled her eyes and greeted everyone.

Now that she was here they can actually start because everyone had no clue what was going on.

"I'm lookin' for Mrs. Bubble Gum, I'm Mr. Chik-O-Stick. I wanna dun dun dunt oh! Cause you so thick" Bryce sung as he danced behind Keleia.

"I will like to thank everyone for coming, friends, family and teammates.  This is the start over a bunch of Baby showers in over the next 8 months. Who knows, others might come up pregnant, not me though stay safe" Zhuri cleared her throat as she stood on top of a chair for everyone to see her.

"Anyways, for any future events you want planned please hit me up at Zhuri's events!" She added shouting out her website.

Everyone laughed but she was dead serious.

"Y'all be thinking that I'm joking but I'm dead ass" she mumbled under her breath so no one could hear her.

"Let's just get this started since y'all find me so funny" she rolled her eyes and crossing her arms.

They had a lot of fun. Like promised the Golden state warriors team came down to support.

Even some players from the Pelicans came out, it was a good event overall. And Keleia would have to thank Zhuri for it.

Shes the one who let them know when to come. That's exactly what Keleia and Bryce did, they thanked her.

"Thank you Zhuri"

(Quick lil chapter but Next chapter is going to be a chapter I've never really done before. Y'all are just going to have to wait till tomorrow 😌)