𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Enthrall
Keleia Miller
3rd person

Let me fill y'all in on some things because a lot happened in a month.

To start things off, the Cavs swept the Heat in round 1 and is now going against the pelicans in round 2. They are already up 2-0 but they know it's not going to be that easy.

Zion was healthy the full season and post season. Only a few occasional sit outs but that's about it.

Zyier won the Dpoy, Bronny the MVP Bryce Cpoy. Bryce is turning up in the post season though, he said he was going for the finals MVP.

Lebron didn't even win nothing because he didn't really play as much he's only going to play when it matters most. But he was really just there to coach them through.

Anyways, Keleia almost slipped up and said they were having two babies. But Bryce caught it and told her to change the topic.

Zhuri is having an eighth grade graduation soon and everyone has been planning a thank you party for her.

Since she's done a lot of things for them they figured they'd do it for her. But knowing her she's really going to ask for money so that was the theme they are going for.

Bronny and Brooklyn introduced Malachi to the family. He's calm so far and only cries when he's away from Brooklyn or Bronny for too long.

He actually flipped Zyier off by accident so now Zyier holds a grudge.

Speaking of babies though, yesterday was the day Keleia got induced. They passed her due date which is really unexpected for twins.

But the boys have been in there for too long and are causing her problems. So  they had to induce her and speed up the process or else she'd be in pain for a while.

This time Keleia was actually prepared and not packing the baby bag last second.

They said it could take up to 2-3 days to actually work but that's only if it is your first pregnancy. It's hour 5 after she got induced but still no signs of her water breaking.

As we speak Bryce is singing to the boys but his singing only made them move a lot. They don't know if it was good or bad but it was very annoying.

They are still in the hospital and hoping they leave with two extra humans.

Bryce's singing put Keleia to sleep and it calmed down one of the boys for the most part. So it allowed Keleia to sleep somewhat peacefully.

It is now hour 9 and Keleia woke up screaming from the top of her lungs. It felt like she was already giving birth.

Bryce jumped up out of his sleep and walked over to her.

"You aight you need something, anything?" He asked moving her hair out of her face.

"A fucking doctor to get these fucking babies out of my stomach" she groaned giving him a serious look.

He nodded and pressed the button on the hospital bed. Since she couldn't eat he fed her Ice which she ate anyway because it was fun.

"How can I help you guys?" The doctor asked peaking her head through the door.

"My water broke, finally, and these babies want to come out, Now!" Keleia told her with her chest heaving up and down.

"Okay, well we can get started once we see how many centimeters you are" the doctor said walking over and putting her gloves on.

"Alright, Give me one second and we will be here to get these babies out of you."

She walked back out and Keleia dropped her head back. It was about to piss her off how slow they were moving.

"It's going to be fine bambi, we are still going to leave with them one way or another. And on top of that I have a surprise at home waiting for you." Bryce consoled her wiping the sweat off her face.

"What is it?" She asked turning her head to him.

"You gotta get there to find out but you have to go through this first,"

And that she did, she waited patiently no matter how much It hurt. Soon the doctor came back with all of the nurses and supplies.

She blew out a breath as she prepared herself for the moment she's been waiting for this whole night.

Birth.

Kekelove √

○●

○●

Liked by KingJames, Zyier, Bronny, _Justbryce and 8,927,461 others

Kekelove√ April 21st 2:04 Am Kyh Kash James and Cayden Banks James 🩵

Bronny√ ARE U SERIOUS RN???? TWO OF THEMMMMM??????? TWINSSSSSS?????

Zyier√ yk I had to double it 😋

Kryce1fan they were having twins this whole time and didn't tell us??

Onceuponbrook√ we can't have nothing
    Bronny√ swear🙄

Krycesupremacy Zhuri had to have helped name them cause both babies have a name connected with money 😭😭😭

Tap for more

I have another Bryce book I am considering putting out but idk if I should put it out now or when this book is done LMK tho