𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Enthrall
Keleia Miller
3rd person

"Good ole New Orleans Louisiana," Keleia exhaled looking around the sky.

She walked down the rest of the stairs and took in the very familiar scene. She missed this place and has been meaning to come back ever since Asmè was born.

"This crispy ass air, I can taste it" Bryce joked stepping off the plane with Asmè in his hands.

"This air is not crispy, it's the same air you been smelling" Keleia laughed rolling her eyes at her playful boyfriend.

"Where are we?" Asmè asked rubbing her eyes and looking around.

Keleia turned around to her Four year old daughter, "This my Love, is The place mommy was born."

Asmè smiled softly wiggling out of Bryce's arms and stretched.

"This is Louisiana? Where are the crawfish? And where is Princess Tiana?" She questioned walking over to her mom.

"Well the crawfish is in the water and Tiana ain't real so let's get moving" Keleia said quickly grabbing her hand and walking over to their ride.

Bryce followed after them with a laugh and shook his head. He knew Keleia was cold hearted but not this cold hearted.

Telling your daughter someone isn't real straight up is a gangster move. He couldn't even do it, and he doesn't lie to Asmè.

"Alright here's the plan, we go take a power nap. Then we go get food, we explore then find something else to do. We go see Rece tomorrow And Bryce has practice on Friday" Keleia Explained giving Asmè her Ipad and taking out her phone.

"What time are we meeting up with Rece? Cause the All-star team going to the gym at 6" Bryce told her taking out his phone too.

"Well we meet up with her at 1 and if you need to leave to get ready you can do that," Keleia informed him typing something on her phone.

He nodded his head and went to texting the group chat the all star team has.

When they finally reached the Airbnb They got situated in the rooms they were staying in for the next week.

"Where's MèMè?" Keleia asked Bryce as she tied her hair up in the bathroom.

"She knocked out, she was tired and jet-lagged" He replied with a shrug and sitting on the counter.

She gave him a look before nodding her head and going back to doing her hair. Bryce just stared, his eyes filled with admiration and passion.

He had just been so Enthralled with her natural state. How beautiful she naturally looked, her side profile. Everything.

Anything she didn't like about herself he loved. He was just so Captivated and he didn't know what to do about it.

She unknowingly trapped him and hypnotized him. And there was nothing either of them could do about it.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She questioned with a blush forming on her cheeks.

"I love you, I feel like I don't tell you enough. I really love you and I am so thankful for you and all the things you've done for me" He confessed, his tongue ran over his bottom lip.

Know Keleia's cheeks were a crimson red and she covered her face with her hand. She knew Bryce appreciated her and loved her but him saying it so straight up did things to her.

When she regained her composure she slipped her bonnet over her head and walked over to him.

"What's up witchu?" She whispered looking at him.

He didn't respond he just hopped off of the counter and sat her up on it. he stood in between her legs and forced her to hold eye contact.

"I just wanted to tell you how much I loved you. Why, is that a crime now?" His voice was low and boy did that set something else off in Keleia.

She silently shook her head tucking her bottom lip in between her teeth, "I just thought you were proposing or something. Because I would not want you to do it in the bathroom while I am in my bonnet"

Bryce shook his head with a soft laugh, only if she knew his plans.

"Nah, I'm not. Not right now at least, I could though. If you really wanted me to" he said pointing behind him, she frantically shook her head and grabbed his arm.

"No! I want it to be special, I'm leaving it up to you" She told him with a smile, he mirrored her smile and dropped his head.

"I really do love you," he spoke again, raising his head and reconnecting their eyes.

"And from the looks of it I have to tell you I love you a lot more." He continued grabbing her neck.

She swallowed hard and nodded her head. To be honest she heard none of the words he said. It was all a blur since he grabbed her neck.

"You listening Ma?" He asked whispering in her ear.

She shook her head and let her eyes wander down to his lips.

"Imma start telling you I love you a lot more" he repeated with a smile seeing her eyes travel a lot.

They both knew no matter how much he told her he loved her She would still blush. It's been 4 years already and she still blushes just imagine 10-20 years from now.

Her eyes trailed back up to his and she nodded.

"Copy"

On The second Poll we got a tie so we are going to do it again....

Pick a number 1 or 2

The first poll will take place soon🤫