𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

Enthrall
Keleia Miller
3rd person

"I am Alex Garcia and I am here with the Fans favorite couple. Ms. Keleia Miller and Mr. Bryce James. Hey y'all" Alex introduced turning to the couple besides them.

"Hey" The both of them dragged out waving their hands at the camera.

"Alright so, let's go to the beginning. You guys got together when you were 16?" She said in a questioning tone.

"Yup, we got together when we were 16 met when we were 15" Bryce nodded chewing on his lower lip.

"What about Asmè? Am I saying that right?" Alex brought up crossing her legs.

Keleia nodded before explaining Asmè, "She is a character, she is just like her father. And she loves to do everything, she's never shy and she's always out"

Alex nodded her head with a laugh, "so she is a mixture?" They both laughed and nodded.

"Let's do a little bit of a trivia game. We asked Keleia 5 questions Bryce should know and we did the same thing with Bryce."

"Let's start with Keleia, What is Bryce's biggest pet peeves about the things you do?"

"Oh easy, he hates when I narrow my eyes at him. He hates how mad I get so quickly, he can't stand how I say he isn't my favorite and he doesn't like the nickname I gave him" she listed off with a smile.

"What is the Nickname?"

"Maxi," Bryce mocked rolling his eyes.

"Where did you get it from Keleia?"

"His middle name was too long to say so I cut it shorter." Keleia shrugged, her smile grew larger.

"Alright onto the next one, if Bryce could be on any other team which one would it be?"

"Wow, uh. This is hard because he only really liked the teams his dad played for. But he did say he wanted to go back to the western conference so he could play against Bronny so I'm going to say back to the Lakers?"

"We won't know how well you did until the end."

"Anyways, what is bryce's Routine before a game?"

"Get his ankles taped, gets a good luck kiss. Goes to warm up then comes back asks for another good luck kiss then finally goes out to leave"

"What is his career high?"

"65,"

"And lastly If the Cavs go all the way this year where did he say he wanted to celebrate at?"

"A private island with his family."

"Alrighty Keleia you went went 5-5" Alex paused before turning to Bryce, "Now Bryce's turn, What was Asmès first word?"

Bryce twisted his lips as he thought about his options, "it wasn't mom or dad, I think it was Lyly"

Keleia nodded, "Zylyn her cousin was always with her so that's really the only name she really said."