𝗧𝗲𝗻

Enthrall
Keleia Miller
3rd person

"Aye the real party Just showed up!" Zyier shouted busting through the front door.

Keleia slowly turned her head to him, wondering why he was yelling.

"Nigga you're the first one here," Bryce snickered unpausing his game.

Zyier's smile slowly dropped lookin around the partially empty house. Keleia laughed seeing her brother's face change.

She stood up and made her way over to the three. She gave Jocelyn and Zylyn a hug greeting them. Then she gave Zyier a nod.

He made a face at her and pushed past her to get to Bryce.

"Keep yo hands off my girl," Bryce laughed doing his handshake with Zyier.

"Keep yo hands off my girl," Zyier mocked sitting down next to him with a remote in his hands.

"Fuck you and yo girl," Zyier joked pushing Bryce too.

"Fuck me?" Keleia's voice went high pitch as she tilted her body at him.

"Civil," Zylyn announced giving the adults a look.

Jocelyn chuckled and shook her head taking a seat.

Zyier went to say something but was cut off by this aggravating high pitch of a scream, "lyly!"

Asmè came running down the stairs and to her cousin. They exchanged a few looks before turning to Keleia.

"Can we go play outside?" They both asked at the same time.

"If Zhuri is out there yes, make sure you do not go away from the playground." Keleia told them taking her sweater off.

They both nodded and ran outside. Jocelyn narrowed her eyes at Keleia in a suspecting way.

"Can I talk to you for a minute Ke?" she questioned standing up from her seat.

"Privately," she added grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the living room.

It wasn't like she had a choice or anything

Keleia nodded feeling like this happened before.

They walked into the kitchen and Keleia hopped up onto the Counter with furrowed eyebrows.

"You pregnant?" Jocelyn asked getting straight to the point.

Keleia started laughing hard it took a lot for her to hold in the tears. When she saw Jocelyn was serious her laughing died down.

"Nah, I'm not Lyn. Why?" Keleia answered tucking her bottom lip in.

"You just look like you gained a few pounds. No offense but it doesn't look like you've been eating good. It looks like you are in your early stages" Jocelyn explained holding her hands up in surrender.

"Nah, I'm not pregnant. Asmè just been having us eat some unhealthy shit and I haven't been in the gym all this month" Keleia smiled shaking her head.

"It looks like you've been in your bed with Bryce all last month" Jocelyn mumbled under her breath while nodding her head.

She didn't believe a word that came out of her mouth. She's seen that type of weight gain before and it is not the 'i ate too much food'

She's going on with her second child she's pretty confident in knowing the human body.

Granite Keleia has had a kid already and she knows her own body. But then again She could be wrong and it's just an misunderstanding.

It's all just a misunderstanding, Jocelyn is just analyzing wrong and she takes back her statements. Mentally of course.

"What'd you make?" Jocelyn cleared her throat looking around the Kitchen.

"Uh you know the regular supper bowl meal, and I made an extra few dishes for anyone who doesn't want wings." Keleia told her showing her all of the dishes.

Jocelyn nodded her head and asked her about the drinks and what not.

"It's party time!" A very familiar voice shouted, it was lebron. And a very familiar Laugh ringed through the House, it was Savannah.

Keleia hopped off of the counter and walked with Jocelyn to the front. Asmè and Zylyn already ran inside to give them a hug.

After everyone greeted each other, Zyier heard a Car pull up again.

This time it was Tori, and she came with her boyfriend Andrew.

A smile was plastered on top of Keleia's face as she walked outside and greeted her mother.

Zyier greeted them too but he was a little late considering the game.

"Alright, when Bronny and Brooklyn get here we can start all of the fun festivities we have planned" Keleia announced showing them the games they were planning on playing.

The group of people nodded and began asking questions.

It was refreshing to have everyone in the same place again for once since everyone has been so busy.

Well almost everyone since we are waiting on Bronny and Brooklyn. Then it'll be everyone.

Speaking of, They barged through the door just like Zyier and Jocelyn.

"And just like that The actual party arrived" Brooklyn remarked giving everyone hugs.

Zyier silently mocked her and continued playing the game.

"Let's have a reunion Right?"

(What was said about Keleia being pregnant is not real, it was just some filler dialogue. Or is it🫣, it's not)