🌷•Eyepatch•🌷

Idk what this is angst fluff ig-

Antarctica's Pov

Greenland was asleep, hugging me, no matter how hard I tried to wriggle away, his grip was too strong. I looked up at his face, his features are interesting, though the thing that stood out most about him.
His eyepatch, I've always wondered what's under it. He is asleep, I'll just take a small look then put his eyepatch straight back on

My hand raised to his face, brushing against his cheek, before resting it on his eyepatch. My eyes widened, Greenland's hand snapped on top of mine. His amber eye staring at me in what seems to be anger. He pulled me toward him and just hugged me.

I could feel his eye looking down at me, scolding me without saying a thing. Now I was just laying there, my head against his chest. It was warm and I certainly enjoyed cuddling with him, I can't help but feel like he's angry with me, I wanted to move but he wouldn't let me, his arms tight around my body.

I eventually gave up and closed my eyes, trying to sleep, it's not like I could see much anyway, only his chest. I wanted to go out today, To do some shopping, the apartment is running out of supplies. But never mind I'll just lay here all day, great just great.

I heard Greenland make some soft sleeping noises, he doesn't snore, he just breathes heavily. I manage to wriggle away from his grip, I was going to go on with the shopping, but I felt something wasn't right. I looked around, until my eyes landed on it, his eyepatch.

I crawl on top of him, my hands moving up his face, again resting on his eyepatch. I began trying to take it off, until I hear him mutter something.

"Snowflake, let go. If you want me to show you what my over eye looks like, let me show you.. "

My hand immediately retorts back to my side and I move next to him kneeling on the sofa. I watched him lean forward and grip his eyepatch.

"I know it looks creepy, please don't freak out. "

His head was down when he said that, but he raised it up so I could see.

His eye was gone. There was nothing there. My face contorted into a frown,

"R-ren what happened..?"

I stuttered out. I was nervous, I didn't want him to think I was judging him, I would never do that!

"Blame my father, he did this to me. "

My expression became even guiltier, I immediately hugged him. I felt him hug me back. I couldn't stand it, it finally clicked. His father did all this to him, he's the reason for the depression, the cuts, it was all him. I felt angry, I never feel this way, I wanted to stab him.

3rd Pov

Greenland leaned back, still hugging the smaller. Antarctica gripped his eye patch, he could see Greenland didn't look comfortable without it on, he began trying to put it on his head, though failing miserably, resulting in the taller chuckling.

He took the eyepatch out his lovers hand it put it on his head properly, all the while his snowflake snuggled into his chest, finally drifting off to sleep.

Greenland closed his eye, arms wrapped tight around Antarctica, actually sleeping this time.

Shittt, that took long and I have 3 other drafts to finish. I'm overwhelmed, but that's fine I will write past the writers block, through the sickness for who ever happens to read this, and actually like my writing!
Also Happy (late) Easter, and if you don't celebrate Easter, just have a nice day.
624 words ♡♥︎♡♥︎