Negative energy and ..... hope ?

Disclaimer ~ I don't own Beyblade ,Bleach ,Naruto or Jujutsu Kaisen. I only own this plotline

[A/n ~ This takes place after the arrancar saga and Ichigo fighting and defeating Aizen by using the final getsuga and some interesting news pops up ...] 

Ichigo looked up at the sky ,buried in his thoughts

'I'm about to lose all of this aren't I,I'm about to lose all my spiritual.All of the things I had to fight for and so much more ... Am I going to lose the friendship of the dimension jumpers? [a name provided by one blindfolded man child] ..After all, I am of no use to them anymore ..'

"ICHIGO!!!"Rukia cried ,running up to the orange head with the rest of his friends.That was the last thing he was able to see before all went black ..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 "According to kisuke there stages of losing your spiritual energy , it may take years or just a day , then you'll black out and lose all of it " Rukia explained

"I see, -"He was interrupted by the door opening with a large bang
"Now now ! Squad 4 member , please step out so I can give him a check up " a person ,with brown hair and green eyes, said stepping in

"Very well, " Uryu said with a nod , and they stepped out ,with a little hesitation.

"Finally , they walk like snails "the man said as he removed his ....wig ?

"Oi ! Who the - Tyson?! " Ichigo said/shouted, surprised

"Keep it down would ya ?" Tyson said annoyed

"What is with your eyes ,they're ....green?"

" Well I do need to keep a cover don't you think ?"

" Why are you here ?" Ichigo asked crossing his arms " I don't think you would jump dimensions just to comfort me "

" Well , yeah you're right, I wouldn't. It's just something came up , something interesting about you " Tyson said

"Interesting?" Ichigo mutters after him 

"Yes , ichigo ,do you remember 'negative energy' ?The one Yuji spoke of y'know?"

"Uh ..no,Not much . Just something about hospitals and schools being the hub of curses "

Tyson sighed and said" Curses are created by Negative emotions or Negative energy which leaks out of humans and they are usually related to the place you stated because hospitals and schools are place which are linked to bad memories . You may have gotten a bit of cursed energy and on top of that chakra . Perhaps this occurred  because of your repeated visits to the other dimensions and being constantly exposed to the other powers and they surfaced now because you lost you spiritual pressure  y'know ? In any case ,according to our sensors ,you have obtained both cursed energy and chakra . Both are very very less but we can increase their amount with training . "

"Is that what happened to you ? You never really explained how you got chakra and cursed energy .You just told me you have them"

"Something similar happened to me , but that has Dragoon's part to play too ."

"Then why don't Naruto and Itadori don't have these powers?"

" The same reason as why the chakra and cursed energy within you did not surface sooner and why it only surfaced when you lost all your spiritual pressure"

"I don't get it"

"Too much chakra and too much cursed energy because of the Kyubbi and Sukuna  . The amount of chakra and cursed energy is way too high , y'know. Hence they won't be able to obtain other powers unless they lose it or they are at lest able to reduce "