"Just an another hectic day." He mumbled staying in the same position.

She cleared her throat, "Want some coffee or tea?" as she walked passed him he held her hand.

"Wait." He said and tugged her to his closeness. Before her central system could fathom the occurrence, he was there hugging her by waist burying his face in it. "Hmmm. Feels good now." He sighed in content. She was amidst of choosing few seconds of happiness or spoiling it for bitter reality. Jungkook pressed himself further in her tummy that she hissed audibly. Hearing which his grip loosened around her waist. "Sorry sorry. Did I hurt you? What happened?" he inquired, concern evident in his worn out eyes; his hand came forward to examine her tummy.

"Nothing. I am fine." She was double quick with her response, her eyes not meeting his doubtful ones. Promptly she proceeded towards restroom. But he was at haste in blocking her way and caged her near wall, her two hands were held by his one hand, "What are you doing, Jungkook? Leave me." She tried her best to keep her voice low also to get him off but his hold got even tighter. He slowly lifted her t-shirt, she gulped and breathed hard with each passing seconds. Her stomach was fine, inhaling deeply he lowered her track when she wriggled in his hold interrupting his action.

"Reya, stay." He growled. Having no choice left she faced sideways when tears gathered in her eyes.

"Nooo." He exclaimed in low-key and his hand lost its clasp on her hand. She took brisk steps from him, when he hugged her from behind, his hand around bosom and his another hand sneaked inside her tee and caressed her scar, her caesarean scar. "Idiot, why didn't you tell me?" his words were submerged in his sob. Whatnot she did to release his embosom, only for it to get firm. "Why did you push me away? Ray. Why?" Without her concern her fatigue soul relaxed in his homely embrace, which she missed. Now that she got it she wrapped her hand around his arms. "I would have been with you. I should have been. Why did you leave me? I am so so so sorry, I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most. God! You must have cried a lot, chanted my name. Please forgive me." He clutched her tight and kissed her nape which got drenched with his tears. Reya interlocked their fingers and she herself was a mess of mental exhaustion.

"It was an agony. I am sorry that I abandoned you. It's my fault not yours. Please don't blame yourself, Kook." She whimpered.

He kissed her cheeks with intense love and let his head rest on her shoulder, in breathing her scent. "You are silly, Ray." He mumbled.

She hummed and took few seconds to respond. "I am. I did it for you to get back to your dream, Kook. I thought after few months I can come back to you, that you will wait for me. But you didn't." Her tears glided with vehemence. Unlocking their fingers detaching his arms from her body, she heavily walked out of his touch that she needed utmost. "Everything has changed, Jungkook. You please leave. Leave me alone." The next thing she heard was the door shutting of her house.

••••••

As the night turned fathomless her health turned sickly, she sneezed uncontrollable till certain period, then her stuffy nose didn't help at all. Finally with her mouth hung open, breathing orally she slept . But to her nightmare she heard her baby's cry faintly, with bulbous eyes she glanced at the cradle. The scene that displayed before her was the last thing she could expect from the Universe. Jungkook was already having their baby in his arms, pacifying her with his soothing hums. An involuntarily grin stretched across Reya's face and she fell back to her serene sleep.

••••••

Next morning Reya woke up, with her eyes on a beautiful morning sight. Jungkook was beside her, half lying with their infant sleeping in her dad's strong chest. His another hand was on her own head. She didn't let her mind wander beyond, focused on the dad and daughter. The big boy dad was snoring while his little princess was snorting. Reya couldn't be much merrier. Happy tears drenched Reya's smile that she did the gesture of casting the evils off them. Searching for her phone frantically she took numerous pic of it and saved the best one as her phone wallpaper.