Chapter 38: Taking care of her

Start from the beginning

As there was not enough space in the front, they moved to the back seat, and Gu Siyu lay sideways on the seat.

Huo Junxian was definitely doing it on purpose. She knew exactly where Gu Siyu's wound was, but still asked, "Does it hurt? Which is more painful, the pain or the itch?"

Gu Siyu gritted her teeth, "It doesn't hurt."

She didn't even believe herself after saying that. "If you want to know, you should try fighting with three men and keep asking and asking. Won't you get annoyed?"

Huo Junxian said, "No, I only fight with you."

Gu Siyu repeatedly suppressed her wildness in front of Huo Junxian, which was also why she disliked cultured people.

They seemed to think they were superior just because they had knowledge, and every time Gu Siyu talked to them, she felt very uncomfortable and had to suppress her nature every time.

Gu Siyu liked to be in control and disliked compliance.

Huo Junxian gently whispered in her ear, "If it hurts, tell me." She flicked Gu Siyu's ear with her finger and said, "I won't bully you anymore."

"Bully? I..."

Before she finished her sentence, Huo Junxian kissed her lips. The battle of mutual fighting was finally peaceful here. Gu Siyu leaned on Huo Junxian's shoulder and took the initiative to touch her thin lips. It was like getting a good medicine here, and her body's pain was alleviated a lot.

Huo Junxian's kiss was very gentle, avoiding the wound on her mouth caused by the fight. After kissing many times, Gu Siyu obediently let Huo Junxian touch her wounds, showing her bruises on her back. When Huo Junxian leaned over and kissed them, Gu Siyu felt genuinely heartbroken.

.......

From nine to eleven o'clock, the night outside the car window was pitch black, and the car lights were dim with low visibility, making it difficult to detect how many injuries Gu Siyu had. Gu Siyu picked up her clothes to wear. She didn't expect her physical strength to remain so strong after being injured. She wiped the sweat and water from her body with a tissue, while Huo Junxian tried to button up the back of her clothes, but they just wouldn't fasten.

Gu Siyu asked for Huo Junxian's help, as she couldn't use her hand properly. Huo Junxian leaned over and used her teeth to bite the button, while pressing it with her finger to fasten it.

Gu Siyu didn't wear a coat and felt disgusted with the floral shirt on the ground, which she had been wearing all day and had just been stepped on by Huo Junxian. She thought it smelled bad and didn't want to wear it anymore, so she only put on a black vest.

Earlier, she was reluctant to take off her clothes because they covered the scars on her body. Now that everything that should and shouldn't be seen was visible, she didn't care anymore. She lay down on the seat, enduring the pain on her body.

As she was drifting off to sleep, she heard some noise. It seemed that the banquet at Duan's house had ended, but a group of people were still reluctant to leave and were pulling and tugging at the door. Even at this distance, she could hear their voices. These people were really good at flattering others.

Gu Siyu opened her eyes and asked Huo Junxian, "Are you leaving or not?"

Huo Junxian was wiping the seats and ventilating the car, "If I leave now, it would be awkward for Uncle Chen to come up and drive. Sorry, let's wait a bit longer."

The "Uncle Chen" she mentioned was the driver who usually drove for Huo Junxian and didn't like Gu Siyu very much. His name was Chen Tao.

Wasn't this unnecessary? He was probably smoking a few cigarettes on the side of the road and couldn't guess what they were doing, could he?