Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog

Börja om från början

It was a pity that she didn't see it.

Huo Junxian picked up the lollipops on the ground, a big bunch of 21 pieces. She asked her secretary to collect them and took Gu Siyu into the living room. Gu Siyu lowered her head, wetted the tissue, and put all the used ones into a plastic bag. Then she found the trash can and threw it away. She didn't want to go into the living room, but Huo Junxian said, "There is more to eat inside. There is a chef specially made for it. If you take it out, the taste will change. Just go in and try it."

When she raised her head again, she was almost blinded by the luxurious and high-profile crystal lamp.

The room was piled up with champagne towers, and both men and women were dressed formally, with suit-clad men holding women's waists.

The golden light was shining, with carved beams and painted pillars, and many famous paintings were hung on the walls.

The design didn't look like it was meant for living in, but rather for showing off.

Celebrity gathered, and Gu Siyu looked very out of place when she entered. From the hair to the dust on the bottom of her shoes, there was no place to blend in.

When the guests in the room looked at her, they stopped their movements and looked at her with suspicion before looking at Huo Junxian beside her.

Staring at her was impolite, so they continued to drink one or two sips of wine.

The only familiar person in the living room was Duan Jiayang. She was standing next to a fat man, intimately holding his arm. When Duan Jiayang turned around and saw Gu Siyu, she was obviously lost for a moment and then very flustered as she said to the person next to her, "Dad, this is the friend I told you about, Gu Siyu."

It had to be said that her dad's looks made anyone who saw him with Duan Jiayang exclaim. Duan Jiayang's mother's genes were too strong. Her dad looked like a ghost, but he could still make Duan Jiayang so beautiful. It was really...difficult.

Duan Jiayang led her dad over. Father and daughter didn't match at all, and it was hard to imagine that this fat, short man would be her dad. Moreover, just by looking at the current scene, it didn't seem like a birthday party at all, but rather that Duan Litian was paving the way for his daughter.

The two walked over without saying a word. Gu Siyu's name was not unfamiliar. Her current image was that of a monkey, causing trouble in heaven. They looked at the monkey carefully for a while.

"Junxian, what is this..."
Duan Jiayang's father didn't quite understand. "Who is this person?"

Huo Junxian said, "Gu Siyu, we're together."

Gu Siyu didn't say much.

Huo Junxian introduced her, saying, "Just call him Uncle when you're with me. Uncle Duan is a good friend of my dad's and he takes care of me a lot. Whenever I get bullied, he always comes forward to protect me."

"Duan Litian." Gu Siyu directly called him by his full name, sounding a bit impolite.

Duan Litian's smile on his face froze.

Gu Siyu said, "I saw you in the news. You're a very famous philanthropist. You often appear in financial newspapers, and people online call you the friendliest uncle. I didn't expect to meet you here today, ah, I'm a bit...too excited."

Gu Siyu was angry when she arrived, but she wasn't the type to ignore people when she was angry. After all, this was the Duan family's home and they were all guests here. She didn't need to offend anyone.

She suppressed her anger. The two people next to her were very uncomfortable. Her "little crazy dog" image had been deeply ingrained in people's minds.

"Hahaha. Hey, this is really funny. The media reports are all nonsense, and they've made the kid laugh," Duan Litian turned to Duan Jiayang and said, "I'll take your friend out to play later. Oh, by the way, do you have a first aid kit at home? Let's treat her wound."