Sidneet's Engagement 💍

In jwellery shop, they both were seeing a perfect engagement ring for Avu. Avu was seeing the rings when her eyes got stuck on a beautiful ring which was looking way too expensive for her, she sees it's price and kept it back while sighing which was noticed by Sid.

Sid-: Spitfire see this ring... It's perfect na...?? He says while showing her the same ring.

Avu-: yeah but it's the most expensive ring in all and I don't want it... Let's see other rings, they are also beautiful... She says while looking at other ring while Sid nod's as he doesn't want to go against her. After sometime they chooses a ring which was also expensive, Avu doesn't say anything to him because she knows that the rings cost is nothing for him.

Sid-: Babygirl you go and sit in the car... I'll just come after paying... He says while Avu nods and left from there while Sid too goes after paying the bill and buying a beautiful pendant for her.

In car,

Avu-: Where we are going..??

Sid-: to designer for your engagement dress...

Avu-: Siddharth please don't... I mean my mom has already bought a dress for our engagement... She lies as she don't want him to spend his money on her.

Sid-: but I want you to wear my choice dress on our engagement.... He says while looking at her while Avu looks down and then at him.

Avu-: but then what about the dress which my mom bought..??

Sid-: You can wear it on some other occasion... See engagement is ours na so I should wear your choice outfit and you should wear my choice dress... Right..?? He asks her hopefully.

Avu-: Yeah..

Sid-: Then final... You're wearing the dress which I'll choose for you... He says and they both left to designer.

*********

Next day,
In evening,

Today was Sidneet engagement, and the engagement's venue was a 7 star hotel and it was decorated very beautifully and was buzzing with media's, relatives and all the guests. Sid and his family was already present there and waiting for the bride and her family. Soon they arrives and everyone's eye's fell upon them. Everyone was adoring the bride who was looking very beautiful while Sid was shocked and disappointed as after explaining her a lot also she didn't wear the dress which he had choosen for her and brought for her. Instead of that she had wore this outfit👇🏻. It's not like she's not looking beautiful, she's looking gorgeous but just he want her to wear that dress.