FGO: The Unbreakable Wall of Humanity

Story Description: Eijiro Kirishima aka Red riot was just a teenager who saw his quirk as useless because it didn't give him any other special abilities besides hardening his body to that of a rock but after seeing a video of the hero crimson riot he was inspired to become a great hero and made it into UA he was trying to become friends with Katsuki bakugo but it was found out about what the guy did to Izuku Midoriya one of his classmates he stopped instead made friends with Izuku and after sometime after Katsuki was able to redeem himself did Eijiro made friends with him but then the fateful battle against the league of villains happened and try to take control of the world by killing Deku Eijiro fought bravely against the league he saw that Izuku had won the fight against Tomura Shigaraki but saw that the villain was about to unleash one last attack on Deku did Eijiro take action he used his body to defend Izuku but in the end someone did die and was Eijiro as Eijiro he was going to heaven until he was pulled and brought before a godly being named Joy(Me) who tell Eijiro that his quirk will given to the person he chose and wants Eijiro to train them then he will allow him to join heaven Joy gave Eijiro information about the world he will be put in and he was placed into a boy named y/n Yuruginai the young trained and went around the world to make himself better but ended up going up against some pretty strong people he made friends and enemies then he can count he found out about Chaldea and went their but that next that he became one the last masters of Chaldea and trying to protect humanity the only question is y/n up for the task?

Name: Y/N Yuruginai
Hair color: Gray
Eye color: Blue
Gender: Male
Race: Japanese. Human. Magi. Kawatta
Age: 18
Status: Alive
Appearance:

 Kawatta Age: 18 Status: Alive Appearance:

Quirk: Hardening

Quirk Info: Hardening is a quirk that gives its user the ability to harden any part of their body or their entire body this will increase the user's durability but it will also cause the user to have increased in weight as making it hard for them to move effectively

Abilities:
1. Enhanced physical peak condition
2. Enhanced intelligences
3. Enhanced awareness
4. Enhanced flexibility
5. Enhanced reflexes
6. Enhanced stamina
7. Enhanced senses
8. Enhanced agility
9. Swordsmanship
10. Marksmanship
11. Archery
12. Enhanced tactician
13. Enhanced analysis
14. Enhanced strategist
15. Enhanced spearman
16. MageCraft

Suit:

Code name: Kowarenai

Tags:
1. Fate/Grand order
2. Heroic spirits
3. Male Reader
4. Romance
5. Harem
6. Blood and gore
7. Love
8. Fluff and smut
9. Time travel
10. Cosmos in the lost belts
11. Machine gods
12. Demon god pillars
13. Epic battles
14. Eijiro Kirishima