Idea #40: Scarlet Scarab

Start from the beginning

"Luz?" Hooty asked in worry.

DAMN!

Suddenly, a large metal tendril ripped out of her back before more appeared! They clung to the roof and pulled Luz up as some sort of material began covering her body!

This ain't what you wanted. This ain't what you wanted! This ain't what you wanted! This ain't what you wanted!

Luz screamed in terror as it covered her face, the tendrils releasing the ceiling and making her fall to break the coffee table.

Slowly standing up, Luz revealed to be wearing some sort of alien battle armor in a red and black theme.

"What the fuck?" Luz asked in shock, looking over herself.

"Luz, are you alright?" Eda asked.

"Host acquired." A robotic voice said.

"Host?" Luz said in surprise.

Suddenly, the back of the armor opened up and charged with energy as Luz looked back.

"Oh shit! Eda, help! Help meeeeee!" Luz screamed as she suddenly flew into the air, crashing through the ceiling and heading into space!

DAMN! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh!

Looking around in awe, not in fear, Luz could see the planet the boiling isles resides on. Amazed by it all.

"I'm in space, amazing." Luz said.

"Reentry systems ready." The robotic voice said suddenly.

"Oh sh-AAAAAAAAH!" Luz screamed as she suddenly dropped towards the Titan's corpse!

This ain't what you wanted. This ain't what you wanted! This ain't what you wanted! This ain't what you wanted!

Right before she fell into the sea, red insect wings popped out of Luz's back and let her hover above the water. Seeing her reflection.

"Dios mio, what is this?" Luz asked, looking at herself.

I just wanna rock! Huh! Bod-ody yeah!

"It is called the Scarab." The alien woman said, now bandaged and healing in the owl house. "It is a tool of the reach used for forceful recruitment and world conquest."

In an open field, Luz faced Eda as the witch send a giant blast of magic at her! Luz put her arms up as the red wings came from the Scarab and formed a shield to protect her.

This ain't what you wanted!

"It will always protect you but be warned, it will not always obey your wishes." The alien woman said.

Bod-ody yeah! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh!

"Okay.....good to know." Luz said, gazing at her back under her clothes.

DAMN!

"That Scarab chose you, human, but it belongs to the Reach." A hologram of a male alien with smooth skin and no nose said, gazing at Luz.

Suddenly, Luz was protecting Amity from a group of coven witches trying to hurt them. (Mostly her)

"That love you feel for this planet, it makes you weak." A man in black and gray armor said, towering over Luz as she backed away from him.

I just wanna rock! DAMN!

In her red scarab armor, Luz was fighting off coven witches as they invaded the owl house!

"Get out!" Luz shouted, forming a cannon from her right arm and firing!

You gon' kill my vibe? Stand on my money, don't know my size!

"WOOOOO!" Luz cheered, clad in the scarab as she Eda high speeds!

WHOA!

"The universe sent you this gift, Luz. And only you can decide what you do with it." Eda said to Luz as they sat on the roof, gazing on the sunset.

That's my high! One, two, three, four, throw up the five !

Inside a force field dome, Luz and Black Beetle stared down as bat cameras watched from all sides.

"This is the end, meat." Black Beetle said, creating blades from his hands.

"Whatever you can imagine, I can create." The Scarab said as Luz created blades form her hands too.

"Not on my watch." Luz said before slamming both hands together, creating a giant buster sword while making a shield on her left arm. "Bring it on, fuck face!"

"Excellent choice." The Scarab said.

I just wanna rock!

Both of them flew towards each and clashed in a spark of light!

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh! WHOA!

Scarlet Scarab by Jss2141

Inside the injured aliens ship, everyone was looking around in awe of the advanced technology.

"It's like Batman's bat cave." Luz said in awe.

"I do not know him but this Batman sounds ridiculous." The alien woman, typing on a keyboard.

WHOA!

Coming soon................possibly..............