65. not allowed

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 17

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 1 2 2 4

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : cheated on

_________________________________

y/n's pov:
It's days like this where i wish i had just stayed in bed, i mean who would ever want to go round to your boyfriends house all happy and cheery, excited for your 2 year anniversary, to then get cheated on.

Because trust me, i do not. I'm trying my hardest not cry, but i'm more angry than i am upset, maybe if he nicely broke up with me instead of being a total dick and cheating on me then maybe i'd be a bit more at bay, like i'm so upset right now but even more so because he cheated.

"You're such a dick" I scream at him, i'm standing in his kitchen, where i previously just found him making out with this other chick when i walked in the door, he's stood here looking all innocent and trying to win me back.

"It was a mistake, i promise i love you and it'll never happen again Y/n. I was drunk, it's not my fault" My boyfriend tries, i roll my eyes taking a step back bumping into the counter and shaking my head.

"See, you're wasting your tongue, with lame excuses and lies!" I shout angrily, my boyfriend takes a seat on one of the table chairs and runs his hand through his hair. I keep my gaze set away from him, as beautiful as he looks i can't stay with him for cheating.

"I'm so sorry, just give me one more chance baby" he pleads, i cringe to myself, shivering and rubbing my forehead with my hand. I blow out a gust of air, bringing both hands and rubbing them both down my face.

"I'm not going to stay with a cheater, let me guess that was the best sex you've ever had huh? Did you fuck with any rhythm, did you ever make her cry" I ask folding my arms over my chest, he looks at me as if i offended him.

"I didn't do anything with her, it was just a kiss Y/n!" He defends, i groan loudly wiping the angry tears that's fallen down my face off quickly with my hand, making sure it flys across the room.

"I swear we were only being honest! Why are you lying, i thought you said at the start of this relationship that we have to be completely honest with each other!" I reason throwing my arms down by my side angrily.

"I'm done with your bullshit, this 2 years meant something to me but to you it clearly mean nothing, i done with you, we are over!" I scream, allowing the tears to finally fall down my face.

"Y/n- no, i hope we're still friends right? You cant leave me" He tries, his waterline starting to rise. Anger only fills me more, and before i ouch him across the face i walk myself out his front door.

"Y/n? Please, one more chance or at least friends, please i hope we're still friends" My ex begs coming out the front door and following me out. I keep my head down and my hands in my jacket pockets as i start to speed walk away, leaving him behind standing on his drive way.

The more i get closer to home, the more i speed up, and the more i speed up, the more my tears come and i'm soon sprinting home, sobbing harshly down the street as i wish to be nothing but in my mothers arms as she comforts me.

I barge right through the front door, making sure to slam it extra hard so i was taking out all my anger on it. Cleary i slammed it a bit hard as i saw my little sister jump from the living room which i could see from here, before i saw her head poke round the corner of the wall, then my mom's.

"Y/n?" She calls out squinting her eyes, i start sobbing again at her voice and close the door which bounced back before running into the living room. I don't waste a second before curling up on the sofa behind my mom and crying into the side of her body.

"Oh honey, what's happened" Mom coos sitting up in a straighter position and wrapping her arm around me tightly, i hear the Tv being paused as my mom starts kissing my head and mumbling soft words to me.

"Is she okay?" My little sister, Rose, asks crawling up on the sofa next to my mom and leaning over, mom nods her head giving Rose a re-assuring smile before asking her to grab some tissues from the kitchen.

"What's happened baby, can you tell me please sweetheart" Mom asks kindly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, i open my mouth to speak, and rudely get cut off by a hiccup.

"I- w...was gonna-" Then i was cut off again by Rose running back into the room with a packet of tissues and handing them over to my mom who thanked her with a kiss before looking back at me to continue but i couldn't exactly explain with Rose in the room, so i just cried like a child hoping mom would understand.

"Rose baby, could you maybe go play upstairs while i help Y/n/n out here please" Mom asks sweetly, thankfully Rose agrees and starts picking up her toys getting ready to bring them all upstairs to play, i was lucky to have a lovely sister like her.

"I love you Y/n" Rose sweetly said giving my cheek a kiss, i let out a wet and sad chuckle and smile as she ran out of the room, Mom brought the tissue up to my face and started wiping away my tears and mess.

"I went to Dan's house, it... it's our 2 years today, and he, he- he- he had 'nother girl 'n there a-and was k-kissing her" I sobbed, my hiccuping was breaking up my words making extremely difficult for me to speak but i think my mom understood.

"They prob-ably f-fucked each other l-last night 'cause he was dr-unk. He never did with me anymore, and i hate him mommy, i hate him!" I screamed hitting my mom on the thighs, not to hurt her but just to get some of my anger out.

"Oh sweet girl, he totally isn't worth it, i hope he comes running back to you and you break his heart like it should be broken, ooh it's okay. Mama's here, and not letting go until you're ready" Mom says comfortingly rubbing her hand firmly up and down my back.

"i hope he falls off the bridge" I mumble angrily, my mom lets out an immediate chuckle and covers her mouth clearing her throat and flattening my hair down at the back of my head, leaning forward and kissing my head letting her lips linger for a small while.

"Alright, you can hope that but, i can't guarantee it'll happen baby" Mom chuckles rubbing her thumb over my cheekbone, i hiccup turning my head into mom's side and rub my face on her t-shirt hoping that she doesn't mind.

_________________________________

tbh idk what this is, i was listening to the song not allowed and was thinking about a one shot with the lyrics so 🤷🏻‍♀️