38. jealously

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 10

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 1 8 3 8

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : jealous Rose

_________________________________

y/n's pov:
The one thing my mom promised when she was pregnant was that she was going to treat me and my younger sister, Rose the same and love us equally and i cant lie she's done nothing but that and i love her even more for that.

Sometimes it feels like Rose is taking my mom away, she's always clinging to her and i can never have a hug from her like i used to because Rose is always around her. She's only 1 years old but she's really annoying when it comes to it.

She's in that stage of sleeping with mom and recently i've been having these dreams and the first night i tried to go into mom's room Rose was shouting at me to get out so that's what i done and haven't went back in.

Rose isn't at school yet so there literally isn't a moment where i can get my mom to myself but recently Romain has joint custody with my mom so Rose is going to start going back and forth and i will get my mom to myself for some time because my daddy isn't around but that's okay.

"Momma when is Rose going to Romains?" I ask leaning into moms side ad she makes breakfast, Rose's foot comes in contact with my face as she kicks she which makes me stumble back a bit.

"Hey, we don't kick!" Mom says sternly at Rose who whines turning her face into moms neck who turns back and keeps cooking, ignoring my question. It's not her fault though, she's taking care of 2 kids single handed so i cant blame her for this.

"Here you go sweetheart" Mom says brushing my hair back and kissing my forehead with one hand i smile to myself but then once again feeling Rose kick me this time without my mom knowing.

"thank you" i whisper but stare Rose in the eyes, sometimes she feels like a threat, she's always glaring at me and it's scary, she literally attacks me any time i go near my mom and i hate it because i just want my mommy back but Rose is stealing her from me.

Rose is soon placed in her highchair and i take that opportunity to run up to my mom giving her a cuddle, she laughs and stumbles back a bit but wraps her arms around me tightly, i sigh happily before Rose starts screaming for my mom.

"I'm sorry sweetie" She whispers kissing my head and letting me go, walking over to Rose to stop her from crying. I stand frozen watching them and tear up slightly, mom bounces Rose gently and i speed back off upstairs.

"Y/n? Your breakfast" Mom calls out but i keep running upstairs until i get to my bedroom and sit on my bed and cry, i don't want to say it but sometimes i wish it was still me and my mom but over time i've realised it's not like that.

I'm sitting in my bed just staring a head of me when i hear footsteps come up the stairs and babbles from Rose, i sigh covering my head with my hands because she's clearly coming up here for me because they were both dressed and ready so there was no reason to other wise.

"Y/n. Y/n, your breakfast is getting cold baby come down and eat it" Mom says opening my door with Rose settled on her hip, i shake my head covering my ears with my palms.

"Why not sweetheart it's getting cold" Mom asks switching Rose from her right hip to her left which only makes me more upset. Rose starts whining making me look up and i can tell she's jealous just by mom standing in my room.

"Just feel a bit sick" I lie shrugging my shoulders, mom walks over to my placing her hand on my head, i sigh when Rose starts screaming yet again, it's so annoying why can't she just shut up.