53. drained

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 15

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 2 5 8 9

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : struggling

_________________________________

y/n's pov:
I'm drained, i am utterly and completely drained. Everything is so difficult, even just getting out of bed, most days i lay in. It's a lot easier since i'm homeschooled, but homeschooling isn't all that great.

My mom has had me homeschooled since i was 7, because before that i was put in a public school but kids are toxic and before i knew it, i was being taken out because of all the bullying that was going on.

At first i thought it was the best decision my mom had ever made, and yeah i guess it was but there is always a negative to things in this world. I haven't picked up a pen in the last week and it's Thursday.

If my mom found out i was so behind on school work, she would not be very happy. Then again, if i told her what was happening inside my head, then i feel as though she would prefer me taking time off than stressing about school work.

I drag myself out of bed slowly figuring i should go downstairs for something to eat, my eyes feeling like they are closing in on me and my body feels so numb it's hard to walk.

"Y/n? Sweetheart is that you dear" Mom asks coming out of her bedroom, i shield my face away turning my back to my mom as she walks down the corridor to me, she places a hand on my shoulder and kisses the back of my head.

"Y/n, sweetheart. When was the last time you had a shower" Mom asks genuinely, i sigh turning back around and walking into my room and slamming to door behind me.

"Hey, i didn't mean it in an offensive way" Mom says softly following behind me, i bury my head into a pillow waiting for her to leave because the truth is i don't have any energy to go an stand under a shower.

"Ok" I mumble into my pillow, mom blows out a breath of air kicking something on my floor, i then hear her start to rustle stuff around and place it in the bin beside me.

"What's going on, Y/n. This isn't normal" Mom says, she clearly doesn't understand that these words feel like they are bricks falling off an 100ft building slowly and hitting me in the head each time.

"I'm sorry" Is all i can mumble out, mom sighs leaving my room and closing the door gently behind her, i just push my face further into my pillow letting my tears out.

That's another thing, i've had tears in my eyes non stop. I don't even need to cry they are just there and if anyone says the smallest thing to me, i take it to heart and start crying.

"Y/n. You know i didn't mean it in an offensive way come on darling" Mom says now re-entering my bedroom, i stay where i am and continue to sob into my pillow.

I felt mom sit on the bed beside my body and i cried for a while, i cried as my mom rubbed my legs and i cried until i physically couldn't do it anymore and i just laid with my face in my pillow.

"What's going on, something isn't right Y/n and i'm not saying that in a rude way i'm saying that in a way in which i'm worried for you" My mom explains, i keep my body still and don't utter a peep.

"When was the last time you done some school work, hm" Mom asks getting off my bed and opening my desk drawers. She pulls out a notebook and flips through the pages of it.

"A week ago, Y/n. Please, tell me something, anything" Mom pleads coming over and crouching down by my bed in front of my face. I stare into her eyes hoping she'd gather herself and leave, but all she done was stare back at me until i felt the need to speak.