50. unknown

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 15

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 1 3 4 6

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : hitting, punching, kicking

_________________________________

scarlett's pov:
It's been ages since i last saw Y/n, she's been hidden away all day. That's how life has been recently, she's been cooped up in bed all day, everyday.

I've tried to get her down for dinner but it ends in a screaming match where she just shouts at me for every reason but needed. I want to help her because I'm scared that she's not in her correct self, I know a lot about depression, I'm not saying she's depressed but it's definitely something along those lines.

Today I want to get her out the room, I'm not going to get angry or upset at her, because i feel as though she's struggling. I don't know what she's struggling with, I would like to know but I can't force her into telling me.

"Y/n, I've got some lunch for you darling" i say knocking on her door, it's silent in there for a moment and I can feel her starting to get upset just from out here.

"Go away!" She shouts throwing something at the door, i sigh pushing the door open dispite her shouting at me to go away, she groans loudly and throwing a pillow over her head.

"I brought you some lunch, you haven't eaten in a while so i thought i'd bring some for you angel" I say placing the tray down her messy desk, Y/n keeps silent and her head buried into the pillow.

"Don't want it" She mumble quietly, i nod my head lingering about for a few seconds wondering what to do next, Y/n clearly still knows i'm here because she takes her head out the pillow and looks at me with a confused expression.

"What" She snaps, i furrow my eyes brows wondering why she's being so snappy all of a sudden. I try to chance it by sitting on her bed, but her legs soon come in contact with my body.

"Don't kick me" I say strictly holding her legs down, she whines trying to release them from my grip but it's too strong for her to get out of.

"Get off! Get off!" She screams moving about, she's kicking and waving her arms everywhere in attempt to get me to stop. I stand up, clearly shocked and confused and take a step back from her bed.

"Get out my room!" She screams, i'm stood frozen because i've never seen her act like this. She screams again getting up from her bed and coming over to me, she drags my hand trying to get me to leave the room but i can't leave her alone in this state.

"Mom get out my room" She says in a calmer state standing in front of me with an angry expression on her face, i stiffen mine, shaking my head and placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Get out!" She shouts stomping her foot like a toddler before completely breaking down into tears and sobs. I instantly wrap my arms around her body holding her close to me.

"Y/n, stop. Calm down sweetheart" I say holding her in place, she shouts at me again trying to get away from me but keeps walking backwards until she falls on her bed.

"Get out my room!!" She screams using her fists to punch me, it doesn't actually hurt but i try and hold them away from me and sit down on the bed next to her.

"Y/n, stop" I say, she doesn't listen and just lunges onto my body causing me to fall back against the head, i bring a pillow against my chest as Y/n starts slapping me punching me.

"Go away! Get out, Get out!" She screams slapping the pillow consistently, i reach forward wrapping my arms around her chest and pulling her down on top of me, she squirms trying to get away from me.

"Please" She cries, the violence has died down and she's just heavily crying into my chest, i remove the pillow from my so she's laying on me. She cries heavily into my chest dampening my shirt.

Y/n's cries don't sound like they are dying down soon, but shes definitely calmed down from the punching and kicking etc. She starts tugging on the hem of my shirt before starting to cry more, i look down at her and see her trying to push it away.

"Hang on sweet girl" I say sitting up, i manage to take my shirt off leaving me in my bra as i lay back down, Y/n stops crying for a good few seconds before it starts up again.

To say i'm confused is definitely an understatement, Y/n's 15. But right now i feel as though she's five. I'm not calling her childish it just feels like she's my little girl again.

"Y/n. I need you to stop crying and tell me what's wrong" I say calmly but all Y/n does is shake her head and push my face harder into my chest while crying. She doesn't say anything else but keeps crying before she starts to attempt bring her t-shirt off and i soon understand.

"Off! Off! please mommy" She sobs i sit back up again, i slip Y/n's shirt over her head and while i'm at it i take both our sweat pants off so we are both full skin on skin.

"Shhh, thats it. Good girl, hmm" I whisper, rubbing her back, she reaches her hand back and fiddles around with her sports bra. She slips it off and tugs at mine asking to do the same thing.

It's been so long since i have the full skin to skin contact with my baby, and it feels so nice that she still wants it despite being a big teenager, i hold her tighter and rub her back.

"Sorry" Y/n mumbles, i shush her gently kissing her head telling her doesn't need to apologise. I don't feel angry toward her, if it was different circumstances where she actually wanted to hurt me then i'd be more angry with her.

"Hurt you" She mumbles again running her finger around my owl tattoo on my stomach and waist. I flatten her hair at the top, giving her a kiss full of love.

"I'm sorry" She says, starting to cry again. I hook my hands under her armpits and bringing her up further onto my chest, i reach down pulling the duvet up to cover just over Y/n's waist.

"No saying sorry. Do you think you can do mama a favour" I ask, Y/n nods her head gently rubbing her eyes, she moves her head so she can look up at me, her red eyes making my heart slowly break into a million pieces.

"Can you tell mama what's wrong, you've been so quiet for so long baby" I say gently, she whines clutching onto me tighter. I caress her cheek giving her cheek a soft kiss.

"It hurts so much" Y/n whispers, i look down at her in an instant looking around for where she could be hurting if it was physical or mentally.

"My head won't stop, i feel so down and upset all the time. Nothing feels good anymore, everything feels so numb, i don't know what to do anymore. I thought you'd be mad at me if i said i felt like this, i don't know why but i did" Y/n rants on, I close my eyes letting a tear slip down my cheek.

"I would never be mad at you my sweet girl, if you feel like this you need to tell me. Oh Y/n, my little girl. Mommy's right here, she's gonna hold you, i'm not letting you go baby girl" I cry, this is my worst nightmare, with my daughter growing up, i've always prayed that she had the best life and now i've failed her. I have failed my sweet girl.

UNKNOWN

_________________________________

why is this chapter called unknown?
i don't actually know?