Chapter two

Chapter 02

Chapter 02

Minho has been awake for hours already. There was no way he would be able to fall asleep, knowing that he was supposed to be at school in only a few hours.

He was a good student and a lot smarter than some of his peers. The lessons weren't a problem to him. What did bother him was how he had to wake up early almost every day, only to undergo the awful things people did or said to him.

It's been some time since he went to school. This would be the first day in weeks. Every time he came back, he hoped they would've forgotten about him, but it never took long for them to notice he was back.

The boy didn't understand how he could feel invisible yet so exposed at the same time. That feeling was killing him.

His mother dropped him off. She insisted on doing so, it was always a lot harder for her to let him go after a longer episode since she wasn't sure how it would take for her son to slip back into that state. At least the teachers stopped bothering him with everything he missed while he was gone. That was one thing he wouldn't have to worry about.

"Have fun, sweetie, call me if anything's wrong. I'll pick you up right away, " His other said as she rubbed his cheek with her free hand, the other one still placed on the wheel.

A weak smile appeared on his face before he got out of the car. The sight of the school made his stomach drop. He forced himself to walk inside, staring down at the gray floor like focusing on like that would make him disappear.

For a minute, it seemed to work. That was until he got pushed against the lockers, th sudden impact making him drop onto the floor, followed by the laughter of his peers.

"Seems like my favorite pet is back, hm."

He learned that letting it happen was his best option. Fighting back might make things worse, but it's not like he'd ever have the courage to do that. Minho wouldn't even look him in the eyes if he wasn't being forced to do so.

The grip on his jaw was pretty hard, at least hard enough to prevent him from turning his gaze anywhere else.

Minho never understood why he was the one getting picked on. Maybe it was because he barely dared to speak or because he seemed weak.

Maybe he was weak.

Maybe he deserved it.

People stared at him for what felt like hours. And then there was Jikyung who looked at him like he was some sort of prey.

His friends weren't that bad, they just followed their leader and occasionally made some mean comments about him when he walked by, nothing he hasn't heard before.

Most of them were about the way he looked like a psycho and what he was hiding underneath his usually oversized clothes.  Even though he tried his best to hide himself, rumours started going around soon after someone got a better glance at him in the locker rooms. They also got comfirmed when Jikyung and his group pulled up his shirt and sleeves.

Some of them were about his biological parents, and what they did to be specific. There were a lot of different assumptions going around. Some even assumed that he made the whole thing up for attention. No one knew the whole truth of course.

He felt himself tearing up from the pain in his right arm as well as from how scared he was. The push was nothing compared to what he was used to, which scared him more.  He never knew when things would escalate.

"Ahw are you going to cry?" Jikyung leaned down and pouted his lips, placing a hand on his cheek as he lightly slapped it. " I didn't even do anything to you yet. Don't worry, I'll make sure we have a good time" He chuckled and let out a long sigh as the bell rang.  "I guess I'll see you later."

Besides some light pushes and many mean comments, his day wasn't that bad. He expected worse after not being in school for a few days. It only made him even worry more of what might happen next. He felt like he needed to be cautious of everything that day, or any day in general, since he never knew what would happen next.

As he walked home, he thought to himself how lucky he was to get off so easily today.

Maybe he thought too soon because he suddenly felt a strong force pushing him down onto the floor. He tried to get up but without any luck, he only got pushed down once again. Jikyung chuckled as he turned him onto his back instead and sat down on top of his chest to make sure he couldn't run away.

"You didn't think I would let you go without saying goodbye, did you?"

Minho could feel his cold hand grabbing his face. He was too scared to even realize he started crying already, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"God, you're so sensitive " The other male rolled his eyes and leaned down closer to his face. "This is getting boring, don't you think? I guess I'll have to find a new way to play with my pet"

Minho shook his head immediately, he wasn't sure how it could get any worse but he was certain that Jikyung would find a way.

His objection didn't work, not like he thought it would, but it couldn't hurt to try. Or at least, that's what he thought. It was never certain what would happen. Jikyung was too unpredictable.

"What do we have here, huh?" He smirked and grabbed Minho's bag, going through his stuff while blocking his arms from moving and preventing him from taking it back.  Piece by piece, he took everything out of his back. Books, school supplies, and basically anything he was able to find. He threw everything on the floor.

It didn't take long before his eyes landed on the bottle of pills. His eyebrows furrowed and he scoffed as he held them up. "What are these for? Are you crazy? I always knew there was something wrong with you"

Minho didn't reply, he couldn't even if he wanted to. The weight on his chest made it hard for him to breathe, making him gasp for air between his sobs. Jikyung wasn't having any of it.

"You're so fucking weak, you're not even trying to fight me." It became quite obvious that he got annoyed by him and his reactions, or rather the lack of them. He prayed that one day he would really have enough of him and leave him alone. It was too good to be true.

"Please" Minho whispered while tears continued streaming down his face to the point where small wet stains formed on the floor next to him. He felt so weak and helpless, he believed he was. Fighting back would never work and would only result in more pain, all he could do now was beg.

Surprisingly, it seemed to work. The bigger male scoffed and let go of his arms before he finally got up and released the other. "You're pathetic, Minho." He shook his head while looking down at him and threw his bag on top of him.

Minho watched him walk away and took a few deep breaths. He was basically frozen at this point, not able to move anything other than his shaking hands.

He knew he wasn't able to stay like this and take his time to calm down, though. What if he came back? The raven-haired boy forced himself up and collected his stuff from the floor and ran off as soon as he did. He didn't want to spend another second outside.

When he arrived back home, he ran straight up to his room and got into bed, where he finally wiped his tears away and took a deep breath. Which felt like the first proper one he took ever since he stepped out of bed this morning. He was finally safe again. No one could hurt him here.

All that needed to be done now was convince himself to do this for four more days. Four days before the next weekend starts. That's what he did every week. It was as if he was stuck in a loop sometimes. Something he couldn't escape from.

A.N: JIKYUNG DOES NOT HAVE A PET KINK!!! I know he's a little cringe but he's only calling him that to make him feel like he owns him and to dehumanise him 😞💔