04 || Lady Of The Night Orchid

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Wanna lick them?" My voice was thick with sexual desire, and she nodded innocently, her brown eyes trailing down my chest.

I wanted her to do the dirtiest things to me, with me. I wanted all of her so bad, I was glad I had her in this position.

My hand threaded through her hair, gripping gently as I guided her over my chest, sighing when her warm mouth and tongue ran over my skin, making me hotter than I already was.

She looked so sexy while being at my mercy, being an obedient girl.

"Wow, that feels so good," my chartreuse eyes watched her with so much intensity as her hand held my back when she began to kiss my abs, one by one.

When she pulled away, I pushed her back down onto the bed, my slender fingers pulling her tights down her legs, and she watched me with a lip-bite as I tossed the fabric onto the marble floor, a string of profanities escaping my lips when I saw her pink thong.

"Holy shit," I whispered, bending down to clasp the thin string with my teeth and tugging it down her thighs up to her calves, until her immaculately shaved labia was on display for me.

I took the panties into my hand, bringing it up to my nose and inhaling with a groan. She had a sweet, feminine scent that made my mouth water, my erection already pressing against my trousers.

God, I couldn't wait to devour her to death.

"Stop, you're making me blush." She nudged me with her leg and I chuckled, slipping the material into my back pocket.

"Oh, I haven't even begun with you baby," I remarked a wicked smile, pulling her closer to me by her thighs. "Let me in sweetheart, into a world of supreme magic."

My eyes watched as she slowly spread her legs for me, revealing her dripping wet folds, my mouth watering in pure anticipation. She watched as I bowed before her, ready to worship her in the best ways possible.

A gasp slipped past her lips when I kissed her wetness, licking my lips with a satisfied hum and that made me pull her closer to me.

"Oh my," she whispered when my lips caressed her the moment my tongue curved over her clit, her legs opening wider as I buried my face between her thighs, her heavenly scent engulfing me and urging me to suck her so hard, she'll lose her mind.

I groaned as I felt her velvet walls pulsing beneath my tongue, my bottom lip dripping with her wetness while my mouth enclosed on her pretty cunt. My arms were secured around her thighs as I tasted her good.

She was the best I'd ever eaten; no artificial scents or anything I'd previously encountered. No strawberry or cherry smells, just her. Her natural femininity that deeply intrigued my senses.

"Rareșz," the eloquence in the way she said it fuelled my adrenaline, my mouth pressing harder against her pussy until her hands were fisting the sheets with a deathly grip.

I loved that I was making her feel like this.

"Pretty taste, baby," I breathed, my warm breath against her sensitivity making her clench with a desperate rhythm.

"Have you ever been fingered?" I asked her gently, and she looked a little hesitate before shaking her head. "Don't be embarrassed, I'd love to treat you if you want me to. Let me know if you're comfortable, love."

"I'm so comfortable with you, I feel different." She felt my silky dark hair beneath her fingers, marvelling at the texture and gripping harder when the tip of my finger traced her beautiful opening.

She was so tight, it was unbelievable.

Her body quivered as I watched her intently, a finger easing past her entrance and her velvet walls engulfed my slender finger. Her head tilted further back into the pillows when I slipped the second one in.