(Read This!) Warnings And Disclaimer

Written to show that S/A should not be romanticized. It is not only the victim that suffers but those around them too.

***

This is a horror and a psychological thriller that can be triggering to some. Please proceed with caution.

Please note that the following disclaimer applies to the work of fiction, which is the property of the author (J.A.FABROA) Any resemblance to living or deceased individuals, events, or places is purely coincidental.

The author has exercised creative license and artistic expression in the creation of this work, including but not limited to the depiction of characters, events, and settings. The author does not endorse or condone any actions or behaviors depicted in this work of fiction.

The author assumes no liability or responsibility for any interpretation or application of the information provided in this work of fiction. The reader is solely responsible for any actions or decisions based on the information gathered from this work of fiction.

The author has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of any factual information included in this work of fiction; however, errors or omissions may occur. The author assumes no liability or responsibility for any inaccuracies or misinterpretations of information provided in this work of fiction.

The views expressed in this work of fiction do not necessarily represent the views of the author or any organization with which the author may be affiliated.

The author would like to emphasize that this work of fiction is intended for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken as professional advice or guidance.

Lastly, no copy of this book is allowed to be distributed, translated, or replicated without the author's consent.

***

If you are reading this outside of Wattpad, that means the book has been plagiarized. Please inform the author immediately.

💥Includes S/A. (Not Graphically shown) However, please read with caution. Not advisable for S/A survivors.💥

Again, this is FICTION. Do not hold to heart whatever you read in the following chapters. Trigger warnings are on top of the chapters that need them. Tread carefully.

Thank you.
J.A FABROA
Berceuse for the Suffering
Copyright@jo_fab (J.A.FABROA)
2023