happy ending

Author pov..

So reached the story in such a way that everyone understood  His grandmother also apologized to everyone! And promised that she would never bother her in the future.  Nor will she ever taunt her about her looks because now she has understood that the real beauty in within a person.  Not that both the families  were very happy.  In this way the date of marriage also passed and everyone started preparing for the marriage.  Similarly today the date of marriage also came.

A girl standing in a wedding dress and a boy standing in a wedding dress are looking at each other in the mandap.  Holding each other's hands. Pandit ji starts reciting his mantra.  With that, both start taking seven rounds in marriage.

Sid pov...

I am the luckiest person in the world who got his love and I have also shown the world that love actually comes from the heart of a person and not from the face. I never thought that someone could love even a person like me.  I am fine only financially, but I never thought that someone can love me even a fruit and arrogant person.  But there is an angel in my life with whom I am getting married today and this happiness is the best happiness in the world.

Sana pov....

From childhood till now what I didn't say about my looks, I never thought that my future husband would love me for my real form and But it is said that what we want, that is what happens.  What a wonderful person came into my life after I got married, who changed my mind and gave me all the happiness .....

This is how the marriage ends and tears start flowing in Shahnaz's eyes.  Siddharth wipes  tears from her eyes and kisses her softly and says," I promise.  From today onwards every sorrow of yours is mine and every happiness of mine is yours, from today I will appreciate you so much.  I will love you so much that it will never occur to you that you are away from your family members."

Both hug each other as well as family members hug their elders.
Then Mukti comes to sana and hugs her tightly and says " forgive me bhabhi, I misunderstood you, but today I accept you from whole heart".  Pooja also comes and hugs Sana and apologizes to her.  Sana forgives both of them.

Dadi blesses her and says.  "Today you have become very high in my eyes.  I can see your inner beauty and I can understand now why Siddharth is so fond of you .  Why does he love you so much , I will always pray to God that both of you always be together, be happy."

One by one she meets everyone and hugs everyone.

Happy marriage mrs.Shukla. he tease her happy marriage mr . sukla i love u and hug him 🌸

Thank you for your support my readers ❤️

                       The end

I know.  Many will shocked how this story ended, but I want to say that it begins the story.  It's been a long time since I was there.  But I had taken a long gap.  For this reason my entrance was removed from this story.  I can't write the bottle I've been thinking about and I notice a lot of people have lost interest.  That's why I completed this story and finished it.  At least no one should feel that I have left any story in the middle. I promise you, write the story very well so that everything can be entertained ❤️