marriage date

Siddharth reaches his home where his mother is waiting for him. His mother asks seeing him.  What happened, where did you go so soon?  He tells that he went to meet sana  family at her house.

Siddharth was thinking in his mind that by whatever means I have to get the date of my marriage as soon as possible.  Without any hesitation, he directly tells his mother that "mother please fix the date of my marriage as soon as possible."

His mother gets very surprised because Because for the first time he was looking so serious for a girl.  None of the girls who came in Siddharth's life till date were permanent. He could not see anything except his work and his office.  His first love was his office before his family.

Mother reeta could have said something.  Before that, Dadi's voice comes from behind.  She says "wow son wow without asking us, you have also picked the date of your marriage.  Come on, ask us as guests if you are our grandson, we will come to your wedding."He was looking at his grandmother with astonishing eyes.

Siddharth was about to speak.  Before that, Pooja and Mukti also come closer and start saying.  "Brother, at least tell us when is your marriage.  Don't we have that much right that we can use our sister-in-law's things.  That's ok.  Not according to our wish, they do it only according to the wish of grandmother."

He tries to control himself a lot, but he is unable to control and tells her in a very harsh voice that" look I have liked the girl of my own free will.  Want to marry her and if you don't have any problem.  You can also enjoy my marriage and if you have any problem then I cannot do anything because my mother is more important for me and my mother is with me.  My brother my sister-in-law is with me and I don't want anything."

Pooja gets a little hurt after listening to him but she don't say anything.  She bows her head, she remains standing.  Changing the subject his mother says.  "Let's end the matter here.  I ask Pandit ji and get the date announced."

Other side
sana and her mother and sister are sitting together and thinking about her wedding shopping.  Then his mother speaks.  "Let's go shopping baby and first of all you have to get lots of jewelry and your clothes because we have less days and we had to.  We still have more lives.  Decorations also have to be done.  Lots of work going back no time at all."

Then Mahi says  "yes, mother I also have to buy many things.  I want to look beautiful too.  It is possible  He will have younger brothers in his  house.  If not brother-in-law, at least I have found his younger brother."

You must be very shameless, I didn't know this thought that all this goes on in your mind. Pummi said her

"Come on mom   After Didi, think about me too.  Your daughter has submitted.  For how long i  will stay in your house? Look mom am so sexy Start finding me a boy before I get old" Her words skillful sana and pummi start laughing out loud.