family happiness

I now started looking at Mukti who was crying and laughing same thine .  I controlled myself a little and give her hug
" why are you crying" I asked her, she looked at me  Now all three hug me

"Forgive us brother, we could never understand you.  We were so lost in  standards and  status that we stopped caring about the feelings of others.  We also started liking the beauty of others out of sight.  Please forgive us "

I couldn't believe what was happening.  I am so happy because I told them, "oh no problem sister you guys understood very quickly. " Grandma cutting my words said "no son let us speak today.  Today I tell you my mind.  I wanted to control you because of my old though and old tradition.  Didn't let you live your life.  Always kept your happiness behind and forced me to follow your ideals.  I never thought how you must be feeling.  You also have some feeling, but today my eyes were opened.  I apologize again."

I hugged her and said, "please don't say like this, you have not controlled my life.  This is me  How much I allowed all this to happen because I respect you a lot and I never wanted to hurt your heart and I will never want to.  I love all three of you too.  You already know There was some disappointment I wanted you guys to be happy in my happiness and you guys should also like my choice.  What I see in that girl.  You guys also try to see, but when I didn't see this in you guys, I became very disappointed.  but I understand.  Everyone has their own choice.  But I also know this, but no one has the right to take the decision of someone's life."

then mother, brother and sister-in-law came to my room. Started asking" what happened, why is there so much noise?"

I smiled at her and said," nothing mummy just our family's happiness is back and I am very happy today because today. My sister and grandmother are also rejoicing in my happiness."

Then my sister-in-law and my brother came and hugged me.
"I am so happy for you.I always wanted to have some girls in your life who will not change you.  Like you the way you like it.  I used to expect the same from you that you should like this girl as she is and today I am very happy that you have done the same. I am proud of you my brother."

Let's be a group hug.  My sister-in-law of  said loudly.