To remind the mistake

Grandmother and both granddaughters were sitting one below the other.  She was not saying anything.  Just closing the  calm, Mukti speaks.  "I do not believe that.  I want to accept het but i  Can't accept that girl."

Her mother is standing behind and listening to her words.  Now she decides that there can be no better chance than this to explain to all three.  She can understand her words only when she remains calm.  But when these people start talking, they don't understand anyone's words.

She goes and sits near them and says very lovingly, Listen to me, listen carefully without cutting me off, listen carefully. She look towards Pooja and said
"You know Pooja, when Siddharth was little and when you were about to be born, no one was happier.  He always used to tell me that mother, I want my sister, And when you are born, he has become your father. You didn't even know when your father left when you were very young.  He will get full responsibility on his shoulders.  A small child who did not understand anything.  He became muture so quickly so that he could protect you. He has fulfilled all your needs from childhood till now.  without saying anything He used to put things in your hands even before you could speak.  He loves you guys so much.
Accepted your every decision, accepted your every like and dislike. Today, today the same brother wants to live his life, his happiness! Everyone who wants to do what he did not get to do, then you started having problems. Are you doing all this right with him, are you giving him this gift of his sacrifice?People don't love a person's face, they love their heart.  You get out of the world  Only then will you understand who are the people living in the world.  Come out of your society standard."

Pooja gets teary eyed hearing all this and she is filled with guilt.

Reeta maa look towards mukti and said

"He treated you like a princess,Do you remember when you were little Your health was very bad.  You didn't sleep whole night.  The boy came home after working hard all night, as soon as he came to know that you are unwell, he without eat food without taking rest.he was coming to you to serve you. He told me mother you go to sleep, I sit near my sister that boy whole night crying for you
And on the day when you had your first class, you had to go to school first.  He was scared that day.  He was saying that no, he will go with you only.  I explained to him so much that he should let you go, then he should go and obey.Today the same brother found happiness to live his life, so you got a problem."
Hearing everything, Pooja started crying.

And last she look towards grandmother

What will I say to you maa .You have given him the biggest pain of his life.  Rejects his love.  He knew  When someone's name comes in the house, you will definitely agree.  He was sure, but you have disappointed him and me.  you are forgetting He is the same boy who gave you blood and saved your life.  If you don't remember, remind me that day. he loves you so much He change  himself according to you. Maintained your tradition, maintained your words and today In this he asked for a little right that he can choose his love himself, then you refused him.

The attitude of the ladies , you should be happy that because of you your brother will not be so happy in his own marriage.  As much as it should be.

Saying this she left for there