Her family member

she break hugs from him . "Let me introduce you to my family now.  Now that you have come this far, let's go inside as well." takes him inside the hall  and calls everyone and says "mummy papa mahi look.  Who has come to see you?"

Everyone comes to the hall and watches.  The future son in law  is standing in front of them.   seeing him go to him and say this.  Hey son, come, come sit and tell to Mahi to go and bring water for sidharth

For 5 minutes everyone is just looking at each other but no one is saying anything to anyone.  Sana is sitting next to Siddharth and parents are sitting on a separate sofa.  Break silence , his father says.  "How did you come son? Something is wrong?"

Responding immediately, he says, no no  uncle, there is no such thing.  I had just come to meet Sana and felt that I should meet you guys as well.

After this, he very happy to know that there is someone who cares so much for his daughter, then her mother asks me.  "Son, now you have come  so we thought, now let's talk to you, then you tell me that you also want to marry her."

I am absolutely ready.  Just mom has said that the date has to be worked out after asking Pandit ji and as soon as the date comes out.I will come to your house with a wedding procession and  all rights take  your daughter as my bride with full right at my home.....

Everyone is happy to know that both the families are ready to get married.

Just then Mahi comes carrying water and she gives it to her brother-in-law and he starts drinking water.

she  say "you really really handsome than others actors  If you don't like that my sister, then I will surely flating with you and date you" water comes out of his mouth, seeing which sana is scolded her  and starts rubbing Siddharth's back.

"I don't imagine you have crush on me " sidharth amazed for her. Mahi say If it is not in this birth, then what is it sure about in the coming birth?Winking at him, she says that Sid gets very surprised and starts laughing out loud. Everyone enjoying mahi non stop talk ....

Time is running out just like this.  Those people are just talking.  Just then, Sidharth phone gets a call from his mother.  He picks up the call immediately.  When his mother says "where are you son, come home quickly, I am worried about you. " She is worried for him  "Oh mother, what happened?  I just come "or he calls saying and starts leaving from there.   sana  asks him   "What's the matter", he speaks.  "It's been a long time.  Come here  Now mother is waiting for me".  I must go, he says.

Her family says yes and everyone goes outside to say bye to him and he sits in his car and goes towards his home.