YN'S POV

I fluttered my eyes open and see around, but there was no one, I look at the clock it was 7 a.m. already, and I immediately went to the washroom to get ready for the office. After taking a relaxing shower, I wore a primary beige cord set along with black heels and tied up my hair into a low ponytail, I didn't apply much makeup just some concealer to hide my dark circles and red lipstick.

I sat on the couch with my laptop in my lap, I read some of the important emails and answered a few of them. I was completely engrossed in work when my phone dinged, I immediately check it, it was a text from Taehyung's mom, which was strange because we never talk, I pressed on the text and read it,

'Stay away from my son, he's already in love with Sunmi. I know that you want my son all for yourself but remember that he left you 5 years ago and he wouldn't mind doing that again...I hope you understand, so stop coming in between both of them, don't dare to touch my son, you homewrecker!'

I froze at my spot, my eyes keep reading those words again and again while my brain was taking time to process everything. Before I can even react there was another notification from Saya and I don't even need to check it, I already know that it was a reminder, I exhaled shakily, closed my eyes, and rested my head on the back of the couch.

Suddenly my phone rang, it was Eun-woo's doctor, I immediately pick up the call worriedly,

"Hello"

I said immediately,

"I hope I didn't disturb you, Mrs.Kim"

"No, you didn't"

"Is everything alright?"

I asked worriedly, I'm not in the state to hear another bad news in the morning, he sighed and replied,

"Yeah for now it's fine but I want you to visit me soon, there's something we need to talk about"

"I'll come today if it's possible"

"Yeah it's up to you"

He said and declined the call, I pull my phone down and kept it on the table. My heart was almost shaking, my breath became shallow, and slowly my body start to shiver badly. I knew what is happening to me but I can't think straight, I started to take deep breaths and continuously told myself, 'Everything is gonna be alright', I repeated those words over and over inside my head.

I walked into the closet and rummage through the stuff sprawled inside the drawer, I look for the pills, and soon I found the familiar white tiny box, but to my unfortunately, as I opened it, it was empty, I already finished everything. I clutched the rim of the drawer tightly and focused on my breathing, this can't happen right now, it's too early for me to face all this, I'm already exhausted, I need time to think about everything, I can't be weak, I can't just ignore everything, I can't let other suffer just because of myself, I have to make everything right, I need to do this for the people who love me, my kids, I have to do this for them.

I pushed everything at the back of my head and decided to calm down first, I need to do something, I need to be around the kids, as they always help me in these kinds of situations, yeah I'll spend some time with them and after calming down I'll think about everything, I'll figure everything out.

After collecting myself I walked into the kid's room and found Yuri was already ready while Eunwoo was also dressed up, I smiled at them and kneeled in front of them, both of them immediately hugged me tightly, I pecked their faces and spoke,

"Good morning my babies"

"Good morning mumma"

They both chirped excitedly in unison, I hugged Yeri closer to my body and while cupping Eunwoo's face I asked him,